Login

russian armor

We must force Relic's hand

• This thread is locked
7 Jul 2014, 05:52 AM

They finally decide to back down a little bit on the "p2w" stuff and this is what happens. A true display of greed in its ugliest form.
7 Jul 2014, 06:01 AM

They finally decide to back down a little bit on the "p2w" stuff and this is what happens. A true display of greed in its ugliest form.

Can you blame people?

Reliable, but unliked system gets taken out and in its place we're getting new, not only fully luck based, but also clearly unfinished system.
7 Jul 2014, 06:42 AM

If you're going to do that, it's honestly better to mine for altcoins than to run CoH2. It's a better use of your time and electricity, and at least you recoup some of that electrical power cost back.
7 Jul 2014, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2014, 05:28 AMHux
I hate daft design des icons as much as the next guy (hell, there's been a few!) but this shit has gone too far. Not everything is for sale. And not everything just falls into your lap, you know?

Wanting to pay for the commanders is fair enough, you don't wanna wait, I get that. But Mitigating the number of paid commanders is definitely a move in the right direction and I think if a few people wind their necks in a bit and accept that they have no control over when they'll get their commanders we can concentrate on some more pressing issues as a community.

Why don't you just forget about the commanders and play the game. They'll drop soon enough.

Besides. I think you may be missing an altogether more worrying side to this warspoils system. I.e that bulletins stacking May be part f some wacky future relic plan where we'll be seeing PIVs vetting 9x faster and MGs doing 30% more suppression.. But hey that's just speculation from a Relic White Knight (whatever the fuck that is...)

thats so bullshit if you want to play competivily and not just derp 3v3 or 4v4.
commanders are absolutly gamebreaking in 1v1 and 2v2, its just a shitty system. my mate for example doenst have a commander with tiger, now have fun playing ostheer without ever beeing able to call in a tiger :)
7 Jul 2014, 08:19 AM

If this is ever a problem.
Easiest solution is just to not give war spoils for non VP games.
7 Jul 2014, 08:39 AM

Why are people responding so angrily?

Whats with all the insults?

I have as thick skin as the next guy, but its tiresome having to wade through that crap trying to find actual discussion on the topic instead of shitposts.
7 Jul 2014, 10:06 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Why did you make a second thread with a vague title that says absolutely nothing more than your first thread? #AMICONFUSED :snfAmi:

Luckily I don't have to bother linking your other thread, because look, you already did! woot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★