Login

russian armor

OKW VS Red Army?

29 Jun 2014, 13:31 PM

Short and simple: how to counter the clowncar with flames in it? 3 sturmpioneers cant destroy it just shoooting at it and if the russian player is not a total fool, he will use the clow car just to keep u far from resources. It's an easy gg after 5 mins.
29 Jun 2014, 16:08 PM

go fast flak track, this will make soviet go T2 or Guards so be ready to counter that.
29 Jun 2014, 16:33 PM

I could try that but how to counter T34 spam then? I could make a Puma or a JagdpanzerIV, but I saw soviets spamming 2 or 3 T34 after few minutes. The OKW just has not enough fuel to have a fast pair of Pumas. :-/
29 Jun 2014, 16:53 PM

Short & simple ! Try garnisoned ratten + schreck volks. I dont see any other solution.
30 Jun 2014, 17:57 PM

Raketenwerfer wall + Pumas is a good and probably the only way to survive against T-34s. Halftrack micro is hard because of the setup time, make one mistake and it gets buttoned and killed by AT guns etc or even just guards + at nades.

Also if you lose the halftrack early it's pretty much gg. A stuka zu fuss is really nice against anything if you just can afford it.

Oberkommando is really hard to play imo, even though the units are seemingly strong - I've never had a negative winrate before but now I do :o
30 Jun 2014, 18:01 PM

I could try that but how to counter T34 spam then? I could make a Puma or a JagdpanzerIV, but I saw soviets spamming 2 or 3 T34 after few minutes. The OKW just has not enough fuel to have a fast pair of Pumas. :-/

Do what ever you want. You must win with what you got. Jagdpanzer is actualy good tank hunter. Puma is great too and it can kill infantry a bit. You can always get ragetenwerfer and shreks for your volks.
1 Jul 2014, 09:40 AM

Yeah, raketenwfer with shrek volks near it. It will mean you lose a bit of map control but 2 hits from pueppchen or volks and it's m3 out.

Recommend not using pueppchen in house. Flamers will mean you can't recrew it, plus if it gets to vet, the camo ability is more useful than garrisoning.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★