Login

russian armor

Stream sniping - da hell is that?

7 Mar 2013, 02:43 AM

The only reason Barton created the thread is to troll Hans.

Yes of course. Bartek does not care for explaining us the definitions, it's just the cover up for the 'Le Troll'
7 Mar 2013, 02:46 AM

lololol, i was expecting some serious rage, but all hans is saying is like "yeah, they're stream cheating. meh."

If he'd rage he might actually risk ending up with severe injuries like broken bones, given his fragile build. It's build in self preservation system to not le rage.

And Hans: Bartholomeus is right, if you don't want people to streamsnipe you or risk getting trolled: Just don't stream. Simple as that. Problemo no more.
7 Mar 2013, 03:43 AM

If you have two monitors you don't need to alt tab so there need be no lag if your stream stream cheating with two monitors
7 Mar 2013, 03:51 AM

That video VonIvan posted was pretty boring BUT it's a really interesting/good example of how someone can completely lie to themselves. Hans expects to see their names in the stream chat, scrolls through and FAILS TO SEE THEIR NAMES, and then tells darealslimshady that he saw both of their names in the viewer list.

Although Barton continues to prove that he truly has nothing better to do than be a bad troll (btw guys, trolling involves your fishies to not be aware that they are being screwed with, so all of Coh experts clan are just kids, not trolls), he's right. Complaining about stream sniping is idiotic. I frequently "streamsnipe" because otherwise, as mentioned, you have to play against shit players. I also get accused all the time of stream sniping because I hop on for a game of CoH and just happen to get the streamer.
ntd
7 Mar 2013, 04:26 AM
Admin Black Badge

i still don't get what he tried to say ntd, and save for yourself your cheap memes

I converted it to Polish for you since you don't seem to understand English.

Jesteś obłudnika na mówiąc: hans zachowuje się jak dziecko bo wszystkie twoje zachowanie jest childist.
7 Mar 2013, 04:51 AM

Thanks Jenni. I just tried to remind people to grow up. It was pathetic how people jumped on the mock bandwagon.
7 Mar 2013, 10:31 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

That video VonIvan posted was pretty boring BUT it's a really interesting/good example of how someone can completely lie to themselves. Hans expects to see their names in the stream chat, scrolls through and FAILS TO SEE THEIR NAMES, and then tells darealslimshady that he saw both of their names in the viewer list.

Although Barton continues to prove that he truly has nothing better to do than be a bad troll (btw guys, trolling involves your fishies to not be aware that they are being screwed with, so all of Coh experts clan are just kids, not trolls), he's right. Complaining about stream sniping is idiotic. I frequently "streamsnipe" because otherwise, as mentioned, you have to play against shit players. I also get accused all the time of stream sniping because I hop on for a game of CoH and just happen to get the streamer.

Sorry Daniel but your mistaken I did see both their names in the stream. I checked it on my second monitor so you may of not seen it. I did this during the start of the game and after. The chat window at the top of my stream only shows a portion of the stream viewers. IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY all of the names before C are not visible. Bartonpl was in the chat. It only takes one of them to stream cheat you for them both to be guilty.

The issue here is not stream sniping but stream cheating. Watching someone's stream while you are also playing against them is like having the fog of war turned off. This should warrant an immediate ban.
7 Mar 2013, 10:51 AM

Sorry Daniel but your mistaken I did see both their names in the stream. I checked it on my second monitor so you may of not seen it. I did this during the start of the game and after. The chat window at the top of my stream only shows a portion of the stream viewers. IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY all of the names before C are not visible. Bartonpl was in the chat. It only takes one of them to stream cheat you for them both to be guilty.

The issue here is not stream sniping but stream cheating. Watching someone's stream while you are also playing against them is like having the fog of war turned off. This should warrant an immediate ban.

Just because the person you're playing against is in your chat doesn't mean they're watching your stream. That's just jumping to conclusions.
7 Mar 2013, 10:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2013, 03:43 AMRogers
If you have two monitors you don't need to alt tab so there need be no lag if your stream stream cheating with two monitors

I never considered that to use two monitors :P

You still making bad excuses to your loss, and saying that you had some chances to win was just hilarious, because i don't know how good you must be to beat dbl brits on rails and metal (especially when you are playing vs good brits like us)

And yes, i was on your stream, like on everybody else when i snipe them, i don't close stream because i want to read people reaction after game, stream is ofc paused and muted (muted because sometimes it unpause for no reason)

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2013, 04:26 AMntd

I converted it to Polish for you since you don't seem to understand English.

I said that i misunderstood what he wrote, but i read it once again, once again.... and once again and i get it, so pls gtfo with your stupid posts now

7 Mar 2013, 11:02 AM

Watching someone's stream while you are also playing against them is like having the fog of war turned off. This should warrant an immediate ban.

You can never prove they are watching it and no one could possible get banned for it think before posting...
7 Mar 2013, 11:40 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2013, 11:02 AMMVGame

You can never prove they are watching it and no one could possible get banned for it think before posting...

How can you prove that they are not in fact stream sniping? Well if they are not in the chat then they cannot be possibly stream cheating. Therefore a total address IP ban should be enforced. This is the type of ban I was talking about. The options on twitch at the moment do not stop banned users from creating new accounts.
7 Mar 2013, 11:49 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

And yes, i was on your stream, like on everybody else when i snipe them, i don't close stream because i want to read people reaction after game, stream is ofc paused and muted (muted because sometimes it unpause for no reason)

That's just your word for it and everyone knows your word means jack shit. Barton you're not doing yourself any favors here. You just making things worse and making the community further dislike you. If you care at all about this community then just stop with this excessive bullshit and trolling. The same goes for the rest of you. One day you and all the other members from 'cohexpertssssss' will push it too far and get yourselves banned.
7 Mar 2013, 11:53 AM

That's just your word for it and everyone knows your word means jack shit. Barton you're not doing yourself any favors here. You just making things worse and making the community further dislike you. If you care at all about this community then just stop with this excessive bullshit and trolling. The same goes for the rest of you. One day you and all the other members from 'cohexpertssssss' will push it too far and get yourselves banned.

If you legitimately think someone has been seeing your units through the fog of war, using maphacks or by watching your stream, then the onus is on you to prove it, not for the accused to prove a negative. That may well be just Barton's word but equally it's just your word against his at this point.
7 Mar 2013, 11:59 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2013, 11:53 AMTommy

If you legitimately think someone has been seeing your units through the fog of war, using maphacks or by watching your stream, then the onus is on you to prove it, not for the accused to prove a negative. That may well be just Barton's word but equally it's just your word against his at this point.

Surely you can just rule out stream cheating with an IP ban on twitch? That's a sure-fire way of proving that he and suspected others will not be stream cheating in the future.
7 Mar 2013, 12:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Surely you can just rule out stream cheating with an IP ban on twitch? That's a sure-fire way of proving that he and suspected others will not be stream cheating in the future.

I suggest you read your post again. Because it doesn't make any sense at all :huh:
7 Mar 2013, 12:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge

We don't want public accusations of any kind of cheating. If you suspect someone was cheating you, proof it and submit it to an admin or relic... This board is not a wall of shame run by the community.
7 Mar 2013, 12:28 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I suggest you read your post again. Because it doesn't make any sense at all :huh:

It does make sense. If they have a permanent IP ban on twitch they cannot stream cheat. Simple as that. Therefore in future, all games against these players in CoH you can be certain that they are not stream cheating. Problem solved.
7 Mar 2013, 12:45 PM

Hans, truth is you are still looking for a shit excuses to your lose, you think you can ban my IP from twitch? good luck with that, you should ban all guys who's stream sniping you, i just noticed that in your every lost game you look for excuses, maphack, stream cheating, bad micro, even fooking lucky snipers or arty, that's in every lost game you play.

Your are only good with your PE gamestyle, it's because you always do the same - AC rush to panthers with luft repairs, sometimes you change to TD when you don't have AT weapons, in all other factions you suck
7 Mar 2013, 12:54 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Hans, truth is you are still looking for a shit excuses to your lose, you think you can ban my IP from twitch? good luck with that, you should ban all guys who's stream sniping you, i just noticed that in your every lost game you look for excuses, maphack, stream cheating, bad micro, even fooking lucky snipers or arty, that's in every lost game you play.

Your are only good with your PE gamestyle, it's because you always do the same - AC rush to panthers with luft repairs, sometimes you change to TD when you don't have AT weapons, in all other factions you suck

Never thought I'd agree with a post made by Barton.. :huh:
7 Mar 2013, 12:57 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Doesn't everyone make an excuse for losing?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★