Login

russian armor

US rifle nade is broken and near useless

27 Jun 2014, 07:57 AM

it has a really small range, it doesn't track like any of the panzerfausts or AT nades

AND if it hits anything in the environment (other vehs, trees, wrecks, walls, buildings) it will detonate early.

if the nade goes out of the line of sight, or the target vehicle does, it will not detonate.

sorry if there's a thread already about this
27 Jun 2014, 08:00 AM

And that's so good about it. I wish Relic adjusts Panzerfausts and at nades so that they are not homing but require skill to hit.
27 Jun 2014, 08:08 AM

And that's so good about it. I wish Relic adjusts Panzerfausts and at nades so that they are not homing but require skill to hit.
stupid noob there not homing they're heat seeking
27 Jun 2014, 08:18 AM
Patrion 14

I gotta say, the most frustrating thing is when I fired a rifle grenade at a puma (stupid player moved it too close) I watched in horror as the grenade proceeded to explode on the puma's turret, do 0 damage, then he one shotted the remains of my squad (who had stood there while it fired).

I was not happy.
27 Jun 2014, 09:17 AM

The AT Rifle Grenade just sucks. It's very difficult to tell if it's even doing anything, the whole squad will stand there seemingly doing nothing and I can't tell if they're even firing until I see it flying.

I don't like it because it's not homing, but it's not attack ground either, so it's shit. You can't ever use it on a moving vehicle because it will miss, you can't target ahead of the vehicle because there's no target ground.
27 Jun 2014, 12:17 PM

Yeah compared to panzerfaust it sucks. Terrible range and sometimes it misses and does nothing. Needs to be fixed to be more reliable.
27 Jun 2014, 12:43 PM

The AT rifle nades for US and OKW are difficult to see and need a design improvement. I often can't even see if they are being fired, and whether or not they missed or hit.

They should have a better animation like the German grenadier rifle nade.
27 Jun 2014, 12:50 PM

Agreed

1) Improve visualization (better for both players)
2) Improve function (make it attack ground skill based)
28 Jun 2014, 19:41 PM

Just make target ground, fire very quickly, but no homing.

And yeah improve visuals. It's very difficult to see on the battlefield.
29 Jun 2014, 04:43 AM

Maybe they should change their panzerfaust and AT nade as well so that they're not homing. It's not fair that US rifle nade will miss whenever any half decent player simply moves his vehicle a little. Or at least give the rifle nade more range to compensate.
29 Jun 2014, 09:38 AM

When the AT riflenade doesn't screw up its pretty useful against an early flak half truck since they have a setup time. Took a couple out using it today.
29 Jun 2014, 11:18 AM

There's absolutely no skill to the Rifle Grenade. It works the exact same way as the Faust and AT Nades except it doesn't hit anything.

And tell me, what's so skillful about driving a tank into a group of infantry and not even being slightly punished for it?

When the AT riflenade doesn't screw up its pretty useful against an early flak half truck since they have a setup time. Took a couple out using it today.

Were your opponents asleep?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS