Login

russian armor

War spoils unlocks

25 Jun 2014, 05:41 AM

So we get new bulletins from war spoil now. That's great and all, but I do have something I wanted to ask about and that is unlock-able commanders. Do they only apply to normal commanders or does it include purchasable ones? I've heard rumors that purchasable commanders can be looted from war spoils, which I feel is rather unfair for the players who paid for those commanders. Then again, the chances are low and I don't feel like its game-changing that some other players have the same purchasable commander like you do. It just seems to cheat players who spend the extra few dollars to be different.
25 Jun 2014, 05:50 AM

I have no idea but I'm guessing that commanders will still be purchasable to "guarantee" that you get them rather than relying on the RNG. In the alpha the drops were timed, i.e. you would unlock the new commander for a couple of hours or something. I'm hoping they've eliminated that, at least (haven't been able to try a proper game yet since launch).

25 Jun 2014, 06:33 AM
Donator 33

Noun posted that they are not timed and there will be more information revealed in about 3 days.
25 Jun 2014, 06:46 AM

Are unlocks, skins, bulletins etc only possible by playing multiplayer or also vs AI?
I only had the chance to play 1 game with each one of the new factions so far, and this vs AI to get to know the factions a little.
25 Jun 2014, 07:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 06:46 AMLevve
Are unlocks, skins, bulletins etc only possible by playing multiplayer or also vs AI?
I only had the chance to play 1 game with each one of the new factions so far, and this vs AI to get to know the factions a little.

Definitely unlockable via AI.
I play a few 4v4 matches with AI when I'm bored and I unlocked a few bulletins that way.
25 Jun 2014, 07:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 06:46 AMLevve
You get it in all game modes
25 Jun 2014, 07:19 AM

I've managed to get a skin after tones of games and now even bulletin for Panzerfussiliers!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★