Login

russian armor

Along way behind the lines....

24 Jun 2014, 00:38 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a massive COH1 player, I mainly love playing Skirmish mode and only recently bought COH2 as the hype hasn't been there... now I know why. Steam ruins another great game. why can't I skirmish against AI like I could in COH1? is it just me have I not found it yet? Admittedly I do love the new graphics and some of the new features, but it still just doesn't compare to the playability of COH1, which I can play over and over again without boredom. I am liking the campaign and only up to mission 10 of the russian campaign...(yes that new)but its pretty good...still not COH1 good but still OK.
I'm new to this page so maybe I'll find some help and change my opinion but so far...
Cheers
24 Jun 2014, 00:43 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Steam ruins another great game.

Calm down, drama llama. Click on "Online & Skirmish" then select "Create Custom Game" and fight whatever AI you want. Or just click "Automatch vs. AI."
24 Jun 2014, 00:46 AM
24 Jun 2014, 01:51 AM

Automatch vs AI grants more points, but Custom Game allows you to do whatever CoH1 let you do. Lobbies were just added back too, you literally have all the original CoH1 style comp stomps / noob stomp options available again.
28 Jun 2014, 11:41 AM

Thanks Guys....yes I feel like a total Douche... I found it, found where to download the revamped old maps and have been playing since I posted... I have to say I have completely changed my opinion... Cheers
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★