27 Mar 2021, 12:51 PM

Apologies for not updating it, haven't been around coh2 for a while

I fixed basic functionality and 64bit support

https://github.com/0xNeffarion/CELO-Enhanced/releases/tag/v1.2.0.0

Welcome back! Awesome!
9 Apr 2021, 15:57 PM

thank you man your program is way better then make celo tbh thank you so much
9 Apr 2021, 17:39 PM

there is a bug it give grazy ranks like 1216540 lol can you fix it please?
14 Apr 2021, 18:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2021, 17:39 PMx1982x
there is a bug it give grazy ranks like 1216540 lol can you fix it please?

When that happens, send me the file C:\Users\USER\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\warnings.log
15 Apr 2021, 07:38 AM

10 Jul 2021, 19:01 PM

for some reason mine even tho path is valid and seems to work perfectly fine when i load into a game it does all the stuff at it should be but it doesnt give me any ranks or any information what so ever. anything i can do about that?
3 Aug 2021, 22:14 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Not sure why but CELO hasn't been working for me at all. Big sad, this tool was really useful, but not sure what the issue is.
5 Aug 2021, 15:42 PM

This program sounds like an unfair cheat if you learn any of this information before the game starts.

5 Aug 2021, 16:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2021, 15:42 PMRigwaz
This program sounds like an unfair cheat if you learn any of this information before the game starts.

If by cheat you mean that you wont waste your time getting smashed by premade teams and broken match making. Then yes it is like cheating the Relic server from butt smashing you.

The Relic server is completely broken trash. Relic does not seem to care at all. This is your only defense against sitting in the qeue for 10 minutes just to then get smashed in 5 minutes or longer of the enemy memes you.
16 Mar 2022, 04:58 AM

I can't launch CELO after installation..

12:28:22:479 : START SCREEN - Bypassed (Config)
12:28:23:879 : UNHANDLED EXCEPTION (2) (Hash: 3405900567) : System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'CELO_Enhanced.StartWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName)
at CELO_Enhanced.MainWindow..ctor() in S:\Programming\Repositories\GitHub\CELO\Project\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 546
at CELO_Enhanced.StartWindow..ctor() in S:\Programming\Repositories\GitHub\CELO\Project\StartWindow.xaml.cs:line 60
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
17 Mar 2022, 00:03 AM

I can't launch CELO after installation..

There are two other CELO programs you can try.

MakoCELO and Coh2Stats.Com Desktop app.

Coh2Stats.Com is probably the easiest to use.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/103744/mako-celo

https://coh2stats.com/desktop-app

Currently MakoCELO will try to show you when arranged teams are playing. However, the desktop app is under construction and getting better every day.
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS