Login

russian armor

combat engineers

13 Jun 2014, 14:36 PM

So, something i have noticed. Combat engineers cost only 170 mp and pioneers cost 200mp.

I feel this creates a horribly unbalanced situation in the sense that soviets can get repairs on their very overperforming tanks much cheaper. Also, i think combat engineers should have reduced fighting abilities, if you use combat engineers correctly, and put them in green cover, they can beat even the elite german grenadiers. This is a pure example of very bad design. Also, i think that having the ability to lay both democharges and mines is too much. I also think that mines need to be nerfed and be at least 100 munitions. Also, german grenadiers should not take damage from mines. That would make alot of sense realistcly since aryan born people have very thick skin which means that mines made by inferior soviet people should not damage them. I also think that democharges are also too much. They should not harm tanks, since german tanks had such thick armor that explosives could not harm them, especially those made by inferior slavic hands. IRL the only reason why soviets won is because they drowned the germans in corpses and hulls of t-34s.

It would be also a very realistic idea to remove the main gun from soviet tanks, soviets IRL were to stupid to fire their main gun, let alone create one, that's why they resorted to ramming tactics.

please don't take this seriously
13 Jun 2014, 14:44 PM

o_O

please don't take this seriously
13 Jun 2014, 14:45 PM

If you want to piss ssheini, etc. off, please do it by PM and not by spam-threads.
13 Jun 2014, 14:46 PM

Sovjets EZ mode!
13 Jun 2014, 14:47 PM

I smell butthurt.

Can someone just lock this thread?
13 Jun 2014, 15:47 PM

Permanently Banned
And please remove Sovjet Sniper, most soldiers weren't able to hold the gun in the right direction. It's just unrealistic.
13 Jun 2014, 15:56 PM

Soviets should get all get buffs to their squad sizes increased by AT LEAST 3 times the amount of members they have, to balance that, every 18 member conscript squad should only be equiped with 1 rifle.

Competition among the Russians should be emphasized in balance ten fold.
13 Jun 2014, 16:15 PM

Dear Admins,

Please make a note of the makers of suchs threads. There are at least 4 forum members who routinely make such threads and unpleasant aggressive comments.

I'm not asking for the though police to lock everything down. But it would be nice if you could "motivate" such people to speak to other members with some decency. Otherwise they taint every thread and make it unreadable. I can't enjoy my coffee while reading this, don't make me go back to gamereplays or relic forums pls. for teh love of god plsss.

13 Jun 2014, 16:20 PM

Dear Admins,

Please make a note of the makers of suchs threads. There are at least 4 forum members who routinely make such threads and unpleasant aggressive comments.

I'm not asking for the though police to lock everything down. But it would be nice if you could "motivate" such people to speak to other members with some decency. Otherwise they taint every thread and make it unreadable. I can't enjoy my coffee while reading this, don't make me go back to gamereplays or relic forums pls. for teh love of god plsss.

Dude, i am not being aggresive at all. All i did was make a hyperbole out of some of the threads in this forum complaining about certain things that make the soviets OP.
13 Jun 2014, 16:24 PM

I got the Joke Burts. Should see this one on Steam BM13 OP PLZ nerf...I have seen it all now...
13 Jun 2014, 17:03 PM

I got the Joke Burts. Should see this one on Steam BM13 OP PLZ nerf...I have seen it all now...

Since COH2's release, I have patiently waited for 1 years and my M3 still hasn't got vodka on board.
14 Jun 2014, 02:00 AM
Patrion 15

Why are threads like this allowed to exist? I mean I understand people are allowed to voice their opinion and all, but a little more moderation on these forums could go a long way towards actually having a *gasp* positive, and productive community in terms of discussion and feedback.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★