russian armor

Worst balance ever . soviet domination

PAGES (8)down
8 Jun 2014, 01:02 AM

Permanently Banned
EDIT WITH VIDEO ON ORIGINAL POST
8 Jun 2014, 01:12 AM

Permanently Banned

Conscript squad deals 4.5 dps at long range.

Penal squad deals 4 dps at long range.

Pgrens deal 4.8 dps at long range.

And it only gets better for pgrens the close the sovs are.
Place LMG grens next to them and they will outgun all sov squads, excluding a pair of DP guards.

@JHeartless
but OP already got banned on official forums and steam forums for endless spamming and whining.

Again the face of the pro soviet Liar name Katitof revealed. Can some one ban this utter liar and abuser please? How can he consistently lie and just spam out pro-soviet babble and still be on any forum is beyond me. he is the reason why balance is now screwed in the first place. One of the 10 soviet whiners that have ruined this game.

Here is a post that proves im not banned. Last post down. "LOLcake27". Look at the date.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/53066-german-sniper

Try again. Blatant liar. How do you plead? Now off you go to ruin the game further with your pro-soviet spam. No one should trust what you have to say. No one. And this proves it.
8 Jun 2014, 01:23 AM

Again the face of the pro soviet Liar name Katitof revealed. Can some one ban this utter liar and abuser please? How can he consistently lie and just spam out pro-soviet babble and still be on any forum is beyond me. he is the reason why balance is now screwed in the first place. One of the 10 soviet whiners that have ruined this game.

Here is a post that proves im not banned. Last post down. "LOLcake27". Look at the date.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/53066-german-sniper

Try again. Blatant liar. How do you plead? Now off you go to ruin the game further with your pro-soviet spam. No one should trust what you have to say. No one. And this proves it.

Provides data:

-Must be 9001% pro-Soviet.

10 Soviet whiners? Katitof screwed balance? Hahaha, you're delirious. Balance is better now than it was before. It will also still be better fine tuned in the future.

Because we all know the speech of one man "destroyed" this game.
8 Jun 2014, 01:32 AM
Patrion 310

Maybe we should start a thread just for all the Fatherland Fanboys to post in? :)
8 Jun 2014, 01:38 AM

Except the stats he gave you are true. HOW DARE YOU LIE IN MY FACE WITH ALL THAT TRUE AND "FACTUAL" DATA!!!!

THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKED!!!! I PRAY TO ZEUS AND APOLLO EVERYDAY AND THEY TOLD ME THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY ALIENS MAN!!! ALIENS!!!!1111111
8 Jun 2014, 02:11 AM

Permanently Banned

Except the stats he gave you are true. HOW DARE YOU LIE IN MY FACE WITH ALL THAT TRUE AND "FACTUAL" DATA!!!!

THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKED!!!! I PRAY TO ZEUS AND APOLLO EVERYDAY AND THEY TOLD ME THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY ALIENS MAN!!! ALIENS!!!!1111111

What has that got to do with anything. The fact is he is a blatant liar.
8 Jun 2014, 02:16 AM

What has that got to do with anything. The fact is he is a blatant liar.

Well lets see. Katitof gave you stats as 80% of his post. After the post after post of Soviets are OP and Relic listens to Katitof or JHeartless or whoever else (untrue completely). As a Post Script (sorry if that doesnt translate with google translate well; I assume English is a second language for you and by that I mean no offense) Katitof writes that you were banned.

Your next post goes on a diatribe about what a liar he is.

I told you the stats are facts. Then I made fun basically saying that you are paranoid...
8 Jun 2014, 02:19 AM

He seems to care more about his ego than faction balance.
8 Jun 2014, 02:55 AM

Permanently Banned

Well lets see. Katitof gave you stats as 80% of his post. After the post after post of Soviets are OP and Relic listens to Katitof or JHeartless or whoever else (untrue completely). As a Post Script (sorry if that doesnt translate with google translate well; I assume English is a second language for you and by that I mean no offense) Katitof writes that you were banned.

Your next post goes on a diatribe about what a liar he is.

I told you the stats are facts. Then I made fun basically saying that you are paranoid...

ACtually english is my third language. BUt anyhow thanks for asking.

I am not pro faction. THe fact is soviets have far to great an advantage. Look at Dane video.
8 Jun 2014, 03:23 AM
Patrion 27

This thread is a steaming pile of horse shit :foreveralone:

I refuse to take any input from a player who doesn't post their playercard seriously.
8 Jun 2014, 04:20 AM

Permanently Banned
This thread is a steaming pile of horse shit :foreveralone:

I refuse to take any input from a player who doesn't post their playercard seriously.

Pro russia player is pro russian player
8 Jun 2014, 04:29 AM

while dane's a superb caster and should be respected, what he says may not be of the whole picture.

simply put, the current factional balance is more than the sum of its parts. he has failed to factor in the german's superb unit scaling and late game power and only speaks on german's early game weaknesses which are also escalated by soviet's early game superiority.

but he has rightfully stated that most of these balance issue, are because it is more economical to spam call in units than tech towards it. german t4 is not seen much because its counters already hit the field before then, the t34/85. same thing with soviets, germans can call in tigers and p4 command tanks much earlier than their respective counterparts or their intended tier to be called in.
8 Jun 2014, 05:21 AM

They just need to fix soviet mine aoe damage and isu range/aoe damage (and elefant range). One thing that I'd like is that Ostheer sniper should be cheaper and have a small health buff.
8 Jun 2014, 05:29 AM
Patrion 27

Defending myself will only give you fuel to flame some more but, whatever, you are being hysterical and sensational and I don't think I'm alone in being tired of lunatics like you ranting and clogging up the forums and abusing people in-game. RELAX, it's a fucking game...

I'm pro balance. Plain and simple. right now balance is better than it's ever been and if you would post your player card people could get a feel for how much of this game you play as each faction as well. I actually prefer Ostheer despite playing so many 1v1's for the first six months of the game so accusations of being a Soviet fanboy are chuckle worthy. Har har.

8 Jun 2014, 08:18 AM

I quite agree with the "Katitof is a fanboy saying bullshit" and "soviets are a bit superior" part of this thread. But no further.
8 Jun 2014, 09:20 AM

Lolcake really should post his playercard. Lets see how much pro balance he is.
8 Jun 2014, 10:48 AM

Do you think Relic JUST listens to people on forums? Don't you think they look at things themselves as well and calculate what would be balanced and what wouldn't? They look at their own data before changing anything. And why are you so upset about him saying you were banned? Like Jesus man, calm down, who gives a shit. I remember you being banned at some point, but apparently I was wrong or something.
8 Jun 2014, 10:50 AM

"Anyone who disagrees with me is a Soviet fanboii!!11!!!!!"
8 Jun 2014, 10:53 AM
Donator 33

Don't tell VetLolCake to calm down, just throw him the fuck off these forums along with a few other.

All they do is Nullify any attempt at a clarifying discussion, lowering it to the level of idiocy and beat people with persistency and experience.
8 Jun 2014, 11:35 AM

Seriously did relic even think before they made this absolute disgrace of a patch its an absolute joke. Soviets dominate in every single aspect of the game. Due to constant soviet whining over the months it has reduced oh to an unplayable state. Maxim. M3. T3485s mines snipers con guards and penals all genuine changable combinations. Buffs to soviet armor. Sherman. And maxims spam ans of course is152. Nerfed blitz to a useless state. Grens are the only decent playable unit ex assault commander. You fd pgs up the arse.

State of the game is an absolute fking joke and its because a collective 10 whiners from soviets spam this forum and rhe official one. Namely kakitof.

Now look what you have done to the balance after looking at what these idiots have to say. Well done relic. Well done. Or should I say congratulations to the collective 10 whiners.

hope to see a big improve ment next patch. Dissappointing. ...

EDIT:

TO those that say im whining. Even dane has come out and made a video just to say how ridiculous things with germany are. Continue to spam instant suppress maxims Noobs.

CURRENT BALANCE AS HL BY IMPERIAL DANE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GAHekAToeQ

INSTANT SUPPRESS MAXIM NOOB SPAM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKsKPJM7K4

===>>>> L2P:spam:
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias