Login

russian armor

No balance... Mines, Snipers...

• This thread is locked
6 Jun 2014, 13:22 PM

Mines and snipers are a problem.

Nobody can upload a replay showing them beating sniper spam in 2v2 against good soviet players.

The bad news is Relic will likely not address this b/c they're busy on the expansion.

The good news is nobody will be playing Soviets after the expansion except for mostly the die hard Soviet fanboys and they're not good enough in their micro to exploit all this imbalance :)
6 Jun 2014, 13:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Flamee

I have a proofs son... Read my first post :)

Elephant on Semoskiy against 2-4 T85's? thx no...

I don't care about people who say that game is balanced.
Everyone who knows how to play, says that Sov's are easy mode and cheap.
When you have one P4, or max two P4, opponent has T85's and a guards. Anyway it's unbalanced right now...

sounds to me like this thread isn't really about having a discussion rather telling people who disagree with you they're wrong because you said so.

Yes, because you are a noob. That's difference.

BTW, i'm not even considering arguments from people who don't even show their ranks in their profile...

6 Jun 2014, 13:26 PM

I want a nerfs for Soviet!

No problem mate.
6 Jun 2014, 13:26 PM

BTW, i'm not even considering arguments from people who don't even show their ranks in their profile...

Lead by example, post yours.
Until then, we will not even consider your argument.
6 Jun 2014, 13:37 PM

That's very annoying to play with germans...

When you hit faust at M3A1 with 2/3 health but it survives, when enemy has 2 snipers(4 men) and you can't kill both of them. When one "free"(30muni) mine kills a squad! When T85's rule against Tiger... Conscripts from green cover and others...
ISU152 kills a squad with one pure shot.

It's already impossible to play 1v1... That's a shit!

2 snipers are rarely seen in a 1 vs 1 match. Nevertheless a sniper against a 4 man squad is a little too much. Your squad health and firepower is cut down with 25% with one shot
6 Jun 2014, 13:57 PM

:thumb: I admire people that have the courage to admit such simple things and more than this, post it in a world of soviet fanboys. Prepare for the soviet raging fury :rolleyes:

Im getting sick of it, seriously. I am so sick of you having to applaude to every brave, ballsy german player which appears to state the truth when he says that Germans need to micro more and that it is so much harder to play. Every. single. time.

That argument with 85's flanking a Tiger and Soviet having a micro advantage is ridiculous. Soviets dont have to use combined arms to kill a tiger? To micro Zis guns, AT nades, button and then 85's? If you are getting your Tiger killed by 85's alone you are doing it seriously wrong.

But hey, whats the point in arguing. Im just a soviet fanboy and therefore a soviet rager, wanting to vent my anger and my soviet fury on these forums right?
6 Jun 2014, 14:18 PM

Permanently Banned
hmm more clicks as sovjets needed to counter a german MG nobody says... :) hmm even more clicks needed to counter fuckin elefant :) nobody mentions... Grens stronger than cons and strafniki :) nobody says
6 Jun 2014, 14:32 PM

First step to recovery is admission.;)

Wow, you are actually a school example of what they call; a douchebag.

6 Jun 2014, 15:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2014, 10:34 AMBurts

I would not say that stugs don't work vs t-34/85s infact, i think they work very well

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198033352922

If my advice was "bad" i would of never achieved such a rank...

Lol @ rank
6 Jun 2014, 15:26 PM

This thread is two pages of disrespect. Great way to start the morning guys.
6 Jun 2014, 15:36 PM

Agree with this, german player, regardless of costs, often need 4 actions to counter a single soviet click. This is what is OP, not really the units. With T34/85 rushing behind a tiger, you need to micro your tiger, to micro your gren/mg to stop a single conscripts to throw an AT nade, while the russian player always have the advantage of the action. The problem is that the german player, if you don't play REALLY aggressive, always have to react to russian simple actions.

How is this not the same for Soviets if you say charge P4s into a IS2?

i.e.
Agree with this, soviet player, regardless of costs, often need 4 actions to counter a single german click. This is what is OP, not really the units. With P4s rushing behind a IS2, you need to micro your IS2, to micro your cons/maxim to stop a single gren to shoot a faust, while the german player always have the advantage of the action. The problem is that the soviet player, if you don't play REALLY aggressive, always have to react to soviet simple actions.
6 Jun 2014, 15:39 PM
Honorary Member Badge

okay it sounds like everything that is to be said has been said now its starting to spiral out of control so im gonna close this.

@ssheini you have no room to argue about fanboys as you yourself are one. ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★