Login

russian armor

Smurfing

6 Jun 2014, 15:52 PM

If your in the middle like me you are struggling to get matchs with good players to learn. I find every loss I take in 1v1 pits me against total noobs that I then have to stomp say 5 of them to get one good game with someone my skill or better to grow.

Then a Smurf comes along and gives you that loss and it is frustrating as hell because now you gotta go back to noob bashing again for the next 4-5 games or so before you are once again matched with a chance to grow.

I have had it happen and it hurts middle players most.
6 Jun 2014, 16:14 PM

Some of us have legitimate reasons as well to change account, for example I have a new account, linked to my playercard. I don't use the old one and contacted Noun ahead of time to confirm that it was okay. My old account originally belonged to someone else yonks ago and they found some...ahem new hobbies.

So when they expressed an interest in some games and were going to set up a new steam account, I gave them back their old account and steam shared what was mine to my new account.

But of course, no obligation for me to explain that to everyone. Point is, leave Relic to worry about smurfing and don't get your knickers in a twist about it.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★