russian armor

What other people are saying

• This thread is locked
30 Apr 2014, 12:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

At least copy the playercard correctly :facepalm:
30 Apr 2014, 13:08 PM

I guess German players still don't understand what combined arms is.
30 Apr 2014, 13:18 PM

Don't worry, they will learn it eventually the hard way.
30 Apr 2014, 13:28 PM

Hmg 42 is still close to a waste of time compared to the maxim that still outperforms it in every way.
german mortars get 1 shotted after a soviet mortar gets vet 1

This is where credibility is instantly lost. MG42 is still picked up by all my Conscript squads every time with much success and laughter while I tend to leave the corpses of Maxims alone.

And somebody hasnt used Precsion strike for two patchs. Because its complete and total crap borderline waste of munitions. It is no longer capable of one shotting anything. Its AOE is way way wayyyyyyyyyy too small. And I would be interested in knowing if PQ forgot about this ability when he did AOE lethality and left it with the old RNG lethality.
30 Apr 2014, 14:10 PM

This opening post is full of false claims and wrong conclusions.
30 Apr 2014, 14:15 PM

No offense, but except 25 march patch impact that favoured german blobbing whithout requiring combined arms for this faction, this is a rather soviet play characteristic.
30 Apr 2014, 14:36 PM
Patrion 14

Quoted from official community balance forums:

Soooooo. last patch we established that pio spam was bull****, and this patch that got nerf'd to the point they can no longer kill anything at close range, ontop of a damage decrease for all germans units and weapons, we have had a damage increase for all soviet weapons.

The entire credibility of the post is lost in this introduction. The use of absolutes (not able to kill anything) indicates the emotional motivation of the post and already establishes the ground for the inaccurate information to follow.
Not only was the damage output of the kar untouched the only infantry based weapon on the Soviet side to receive a buff was the Mousin which had it's accuracy increased by 4% at mid and long range. The SVTs and ppshs were untouched in terms of damage and accuracy with the exception of the ppsh seeing an increase in moving accuracy.

Hmg 42 is still close to a waste of time compared to the maxim that still outperforms it in every way.

Firing arc?

german mortars get 1 shotted after a soviet mortar gets vet 1

The aoe bonus that mortars got when using precision strike was removed 2 patches ago (if I recall correctly). Decreasing the likelihood of that happening significantly. Furthermore the received +25% damage modifier for weapon teams was replaced by a +25% received accuracy modifier further decreasing the effect of a precision strike.

russians snipers are even more bs now the g43 nerf has come in.

The first sentence to be somewhat correct although emotionally very charged.

So. next patch. Can you kindly not buff, or nerf anything russian. Just buff the germans. Instead of this bull**** over nerf/over buff **** that constantly happens with relic. Kindly make small changes and ffs buff the lmg 42 and hmg 42. They're a critical part of german gameplay and have both been hamstrung to the point they aren't worth getting.

The lmg42's close range damage was decreased, but not significantly enough to make it a trade-off upgrade like a ppsh. The lmg42 will still increase a Grenadier squad's combat effectiveness over all ranges and therefore is always worth getting.

In conclusion there are about 1 to 3 factually correct statements, the rest doesn't hold up to any objective analysis.
30 Apr 2014, 15:02 PM

"The aoe bonus that mortars got when using precision strike was removed 2 patches ago (if I recall correctly). Decreasing the likelihood of that happening significantly. Furthermore the received +25% damage modifier for weapon teams was replaced by a +25% received accuracy modifier further decreasing the effect of a precision strike."

Yes it was. Before they all hit with the AOE of the 120MM. Forgot about the incoming damage received going away. That would explain why I spent the muni and killed two models of an HMG even though I hit it dead center with Prec strike. Thanks for that.
30 Apr 2014, 15:49 PM

"Other people".
30 Apr 2014, 16:56 PM

Permanently Banned

No offense, but except 25 march patch impact that favoured german blobbing whithout requiring combined arms for this faction, this is a rather soviet play characteristic.

But it needs more skill than just spamming one unit (Grenadier) to another one (Panther) ;) Really enjoy playing as Germany nau, because it requires some skill!
30 Apr 2014, 17:22 PM

Caskwine is not even a good player I played him last patch when grens were op he still couldn't beat me.
30 Apr 2014, 18:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

This thread should not have been made. You are basically using coh2.org to harass a poster on another forum.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 7
United States 16
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak