Login

russian armor

Explanation of username

PAGES (9)down
1 Feb 2013, 05:39 AM

My name is just random hammerings on the keyboard.
I created this during my quake1 period, although i had others:
]eingesHaftung[ (sounded cool and has "shaft" in it)
sdnafe (also random hammerings)
nuhj

I changed to nuhj, then got bored and changed to sdnafe, but everyone was still calling me nuhj, so I changed back. But at that time everybody started to call me sdnafe :O

It's usually not taken, and if it is, it becomes nuhjnuhj or nuhjnuhjnuhj ;)
1 Feb 2013, 08:16 AM

its my last name and since everyone in sports have used that instead of my first name I started using it in gaming aswell
1 Feb 2013, 08:18 AM

My name is John, and my friends started calling me Jenny for a short period of time to mess with me back in high school. When I started playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (very late, like 2010) I tried Jenny but it was taken, then I tried the alternative spelling "Jenni" and got the suggestion "RagingJenni" which I found funny since it was such a contradiction, my name being John and me being very, very calm. ^^
1 Feb 2013, 08:57 AM

I had to make up a random name for one of my alts in WoW. That alt suddenly developed into being my main, and then I won a bunch of arenas, made a trollish PvP-guild called Drunk Pitchfork Fighters and had a lot of fun on the forums, so I just kept the name from there since that's what everybody knew me as.

Obviously, that alt was named Naeras. I have no idea how exactly I ended up with being that.
1 Feb 2013, 09:21 AM

My nickname + name of hometown in local dialect. Über creative. :D
1 Feb 2013, 13:07 PM

I used to call myself 'Armitage' back in the 90's but it was way to common, so when I started playing NeoCron (an old FPSMMO) it was obviously taken, I made an alternative 'Armitage' name for my first char, but when wanting to create alts I started jumbling words together with my friend, we were both gonna play the "monk" class in NeoCron and wanted something fitting.

I ended up with FatalSaint (male monk) and my friend ended up with VirtualAngel (female monk).
1 Feb 2013, 14:10 PM

I picked chains when I started playing Counter-Strike way back in the day. I was around 12 years old. I thought 'chainsaw' was a cool word. There you have it. I think I also was inspired by 'chaingunners' from the Doom games. Silly I know.
1 Feb 2013, 14:29 PM
Developer Relic Badge

My nickname was inspired by Devil may cry, Dev -> Devil M->May C-> Cry which I removed because it didn't seem right :).
1 Feb 2013, 14:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2013, 14:29 PMDevM
My nickname was inspired by Devil may cry, Dev -> Devil M->May C-> Cry which I removed because it didn't seem right :).

Erh no, everyone knows your nick is short for "Damn evil vicious Mouse" :p
1 Feb 2013, 16:07 PM
Coder Red Badge

My initial nickname was apparently too long, so it developed into shorthand of it as the time moved on. By the time i started playing computer games, i used a letter "x" instead of "ks" in that shorter version of my nickname to be cooler. Oh, and the "JA" are in capitals because i accidentally held down shift too long.
1 Feb 2013, 16:33 PM

I like turtles, most turtle-derivate nicks were taken and went for lord that (to me) had the requisite laid-back, reserved and distant undertones which is pretty much how I approach life in general.
In hindsight it wasn't the best of choices but it's stuck with me since.
1 Feb 2013, 16:43 PM

way back i use 'hentaiking' during my CS days, tried freeagent since i was being drafted from one cs clan to another, but the first time i heard the word 'breach' i fell in love with the word and since i love crashing in w/ a m1 benelli shotgun, i tried using silentbreacher, it fit well during my cs days and used the nick up to this day. :)

some of my friends joked about the nick since they said i breach some things irl. ^_^
1 Feb 2013, 17:03 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2013, 14:43 PMQvazar

Erh no, everyone knows your nick is short for "Damn evil vicious Mouse" :p

Nah that name was just a bunch of random things that started with the letter, I wasnt expecting it to catch on :p.
1 Feb 2013, 19:37 PM

sai is the internet identity of Fujiwara no Sai in the show called Hikaru no go. The show is centered around the game of Go, a game in which sai has mastered. Like sai, I am unbeaten, and intend to stay that way as a tribute to the name.
1 Feb 2013, 21:01 PM

I got mine from KennyRogers Jackass on Mad tv. WAAAAY back in the day. Then it simply became Rogers.
2 Feb 2013, 00:59 AM

Reading all the input and seen that alot of people playing CS made me kinda miss it.. ah.. the old good days.. so many hours were spend playing it.. lol heres for all of us :D

2 Feb 2013, 02:33 AM

watched KungFuPanda when it came out.
2 Feb 2013, 08:19 AM
Caster Badge

Well mine is the combiation of me being a dane (Much to the surprise of a lot of people who seem to think i'm either German, British.. or Irish.)

The Imperial Part of it is because i like Empires :p
Hux
2 Feb 2013, 11:27 AM
Patrion 14

Took my name from the man who walked up the beach on D-Day with a white jumper on using an old 1875 Winchester rifle.

It was a toss up between that and captain diagonal
2 Feb 2013, 15:22 PM

my name is marius, and mariens is a nickname that i had since i was a kid, and it has nothing to do with marines :P
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS