This community consistently compares itself to bigger communities/games such as SC2 and Dota 2, for reasons of growth. Succesful casters and streamers in those scenes show themselves and are almost exclusively native speakers. The implicit conclusion drawn from this leads to my previous statement. In addition, the idea is to attract people that are currently not consistently watching CoH content, which is more likely with webcams and native casters, as the implicit preferences point out.
Furthermore, I do not blame you or anyone else for speaking with any kind of accent. I merely pointed out what the majority of viewers implicitely prefers. As for the growth of TFN, it has been diminishing since the release of CoH2, which cannot be good in the light of a sequel which sold quite well.
P.S. Touché on that spelling mistake. However, I specifically mentioned vocabulary, which is, as you clearly did not know, unrelated to the concept of spelling.
The main reasons the growth for games like SC2/Dota/LoL is bigger for the casters has literally nothing to do with anything apart from the fact that those games are just much much bigger, their numbers are massive and there are plenty of foreign casters who are huge.
TFN reached plenty of people outside of the community, as I've had tons of people approach me/TFN in various ways saying they had no previous knowledge about CoH even existing.
Fact of the matter is you are binding success of a shoutcaster to be tied to webcams and peoples nationalities, when you are clearly overlooking the fact that the game isn't doing so good in the competetive community, something TFN was aimed at.
If the growth of TFN halted in the last few months it basically had nothing to do with my accent or webcams, it had everything to do with the game.
What really equals success is timing, a well received game and promotion of your material, not webcams which doesn't set you apart from anyone else.
P.S. It clearly went right over your head that if you can subtly insult TFN by claiming our (non-existant) failure was because of me not being a native english speaker or using webcams I can subtly insult you by pointing out that you not being able to spell properly makes your posts useless, can you see the comparison now?
It's an equally ridiculous claim as your statement.
On the contrary, the majority of top streamers and casters of CoH are native English speakers (HelpingHans, Stephenn, Siberian, Inverse, Xcom, AmiPolizeiFunk, Tommy, RnP, A_E, VonIvan etc.). Clearly, every rule has exceptions, but you will find a similar pattern within succesful competitive games.
The top streamers have always been (with a few exceptions) the best players, and the most consistent at streaming, Aimstrong, DevM, Aljaz, Symbiosis, Sandland, Pepsi (the list goes on) and some people from your list, at best it's a split, but it's not the rule as you claim it to be.
A pattern is also seen quite obviously here, none of the former popular players/streamers play CoH2 anymore, it's merely a coincidence your list of people are still playing CoH.
Naming a few non-native speakers out of a majority of native commentators over the last decade is not changing the core of my point, at all. Exceptions only enhance it.
Next to that, nowhere have I stated that casters should be visible during the games themselves. Between games, a webcam is preferable to anything else, as implicitely preferred.
Webcams for streamers is straightforward. For example, nearly all top streams on Twitch.tv right now feature the player on a webcam.
SNF5 used this exact setup with webcams between games, still it had worse numbers then SNF4, majority of the broadcasts were lower then the TFN WC which used none of that aswell.
You don't want webcams during games but if you look at the TFN channel on Youtube there is no "between" games, it's all replays, one by one.
So I'm not sure what you want actually, you don't want it during games, but you blame TFNs failure on it, but then you don't take into consideration that the ones doing it is not doing any better at all, so you're really just spinning around in a circle of incorrect "facts".
TL;DR Success for content creators rely 90% on the game itself, the other 10% is some of the things listed above, not your ludicrous statement about webcams and nationalities.
I'm done feeding the trolls, my game finally finished patching and this gave me 15 mins of something to do, I will simply no longer respond, as you are already stuck in a web of made up "facts" you are unable of letting go.