Login

russian armor

Explanation of username

PAGES (9)down
9 Jan 2015, 14:41 PM
Donator 33

I slide in Bobsled, Switzerland being the origin of the sport. Still to this day home of the only naturaly carved world competition level track surface on the planet, So respect to dem glorious neutral bastards!

<444>3 Switzerland
9 Jan 2015, 14:48 PM

And my job will be riding around the Forum and waving at the peasants :P
While juggling bags of gold. :p
9 Jan 2015, 14:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 14:48 PMsteel
While juggling bags of gold. :p

Of course, what do you think i do all day? ;)
9 Jan 2015, 14:52 PM

Of course, what do you think i do all day? ;)
Robbing peasants of their gold.:snfBarton:
9 Jan 2015, 14:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 14:52 PMsteel
Robbing peasants of their gold.:snfBarton:

Well no, as a prussian noble i still have all the nazigold under my pillow, just like every other german. I just have a little bit more!
9 Jan 2015, 14:58 PM

Well no, as a prussian noble i still have all the nazigold under my pillow, just like every other german. I just have a little bit more!
I know.:snfBarton:

9 Jan 2015, 15:01 PM
Patrion 14

Years ago we had a LAN party and everyone used a nickname. So i needed one too and i took a word we talk about in english classes some days before: Fanatic. Sadly it's also a very common nickname. :nahnah:

Mine is pretty simple. Its my last name.

Actually my last name is Von Winterfeld, and yes i am from a prussian nobel family. (for the fellas able to read german: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterfeld_%28Adelsgeschlecht%29)
Well, since i am proud of my ancestry, and that name is almost never taken, i choose to be Winterfeld :)

Well thats pretty cool actually. The name sounds familiar, did one of your forefathers serve in the Seven Years War?You played CoH1 as well didn't you?
9 Jan 2015, 15:07 PM

Mine is pretty simple. Its my last name.

Actually my last name is Von Winterfeld, and yes i am from a prussian nobel family. (for the fellas able to read german: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterfeld_%28Adelsgeschlecht%29)
Well, since i am proud of my ancestry, and that name is almost never taken, i choose to be Winterfeld :)

Well no wonder you do nothing but go to school ur too spoiled to work like the rest of us :nahnah: JK man its cool that your family has that heritage, the only royal blood I have comes from Ireland....lel :ot:

Anyway, since this thread is reborn my original nickname was Marauder for Merrill's Marauders back in WWII because of the fact that my Step Grandfather was in SOG for Vietnam and they were based off of the Marauders. Now my name has become DasDoomTurtle because who doesn't like indestructible German Turtles that can bring down the wrath of doom?
9 Jan 2015, 15:11 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

My first nickname was Mark the Great (yes I know what you are thinking, at those times I was really impressed by Alexander the Great >.> ). When I played Might and Magic VI for the first time one of the characters was named Marcus and I liked that name so much that I wanted to use it too.

When COH1 came out I called myself Marco2389 (2389 stands for 2nd March 1989, my birthday). I was eventually forced to create a new one for a silly reason: when I bought COH:Opposing Fronts one of my friends wanted to try the campaign and I gave him my copy. When Relic recognized there were 2 accounts with the same CD-key they asked both me and the other guy who was the owner of the copy and he stupidly pressed the "I'm the owner" button, getting my account suspended.

Since I had the real/physical copy of the game I was able to convalidate it by putting the DVD inside the PC and I was able to create a new account. (Thanks to Relic support)

My plan was to name myself [RA]Marcus2389 but since [ ] were not accepted I ended up creating what is still considered one of the worst looking accounts of the whole COH1 history: XxRAxXMarcus2389 (where XxRAxX was the tag xD)

Today I'm just Marcus2389 ^^
9 Jan 2015, 15:20 PM

JK man its cool that your family has that heritage, the only royal blood I have comes from Ireland....lel :ot:
Starting to be a place to reveal heritage eh?:p

My first nickname was Mark the Great (yes I know what you are thinking, at those times I was really impressed by Alexander the Great >.> ). When I played Might and Magic VI for the first time one of the characters was named Marcus and I liked that name so much that I wanted to use it too.

When COH1 came out I called myself Marco2389 (2389 stands for 2nd March 1989, my birthday). I was eventually forced to create a new one for a silly reason: when I bought COH:Opposing Fronts one of my friends wanted to try the campaign and I gave him my copy. When Relic recognized there were 2 accounts with the same CD-key they asked both me and the other guy who was the owner of the copy and he stupidly pressed the "I'm the owner" button, getting my account suspended.

Since I had the real/physical copy of the game I was able to convalidate it by putting the DVD inside the PC and I was able to create a new account. (Thanks to Relic support)

My plan was to name myself [RA]Marcus2389 but since [ ] were not accepted I ended up creating what is still considered one of the worst looking accounts of the whole COH1 history: XxRAxXMarcus2389 (where XxRAxX was the tag xD)

Today I'm just Marcus2389 ^^

At least the name is not that bad. Some Malaysian gamers like to put:

XXX *insert some xxx related word here* XXX

for their name. FailFish. I have seen a lot of it in cs 1.6
9 Jan 2015, 15:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 15:20 PMsteel
Starting to be a place to reveal heritage eh?:p

Lol All my family comes from southern Germany(Ulm), I was born in Hamburg though. My Step-part of family is all from Ireland and Ukraine lol - Ur turn Steel Heritage time :hijack:
9 Jan 2015, 15:36 PM

Leo.

So just Leo.
9 Jan 2015, 15:36 PM

Lol All my family comes from southern Germany(Ulm), I was born in Hamburg though. My Step-part of family is all from Ireland and Ukraine lol - Ur turn Steel Heritage time :hijack:
Half Chinese, Half native of Malaysia (The people who were here before the Malays came from Indonesia):hijack:
9 Jan 2015, 15:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 15:36 PMsteel
Half Chinese, Half native of Malaysia (The people who were here before the Malays came from Indonesia):hijack:

Nice, never been to anywhere near the pacific or the lands around it, StepGrandfather said the monsoons where a pain in the *** though when he was in Vietnam.:hijack:
9 Jan 2015, 15:48 PM

-snip-

CasTroy comes from Castor Troy the character played by John Travolta and/or Nicolas Cage in the John Woo movie Face/Off (1997). After some time I used the short form. Since it is CasTroy.

9 Jan 2015, 15:53 PM

Nice, never been to anywhere near the pacific or the lands around it, StepGrandfather said the monsoons where a pain in the *** though when he was in Vietnam.:hijack:
You do not want to be around during the monsoons. The constant rain and mud everywhere. At night comes the mosquitoes spam. Even as someone living here for a long time, I feel like Germany/UK/Europe is a better place for me because I can't handle 33 degrees celcius after the monsoons everyday. :hijack:
9 Jan 2015, 15:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 15:53 PMsteel
You do not want to be around during the monsoons. The constant rain and mud everywhere. At night comes the mosquitoes spam. Even as someone living here for a long time, I feel like Germany/UK/Europe is a better place for me because I can't handle 33 degrees celcius after the monsoons everyday. :hijack:

ummmm Ill pass then, mosquitoes spam is something I can live without lol:hijack:
9 Jan 2015, 16:03 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

I had a laptop that burned through three motherboards before the warranty ran out. Also:

For some reason this song got excluded off the non-Brazilian releases.
9 Jan 2015, 16:05 PM

I had a laptop that burned through three motherboards before the warranty ran out. Also:

For some reason this song got excluded off the non-Brazilian releases.
Did you use your laptop on top of the oven?:snfCHVGame:
9 Jan 2015, 16:15 PM

Mine comes from a old starcraft clan i used to have called OHCN which is a abbreviation of the swedish words "Orka ha clan namn" translated it's something like Can't be bothered with a clan name. When we stopped playing SC i just swapped out the clan part for the swedish word "Ett" meaning "a". So it became Can't be bothered with a name.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS