Login

russian armor

The state of CoH2

8 Apr 2014, 19:51 PM
Donator 33

Ohh, don't be so shy.

Here guys:
http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198095880520

This is his profile. I treasure this link especially for occasions like this one.

8 Apr 2014, 20:39 PM

Ohh, don't be so shy.

Here guys:

This is his profile. I treasure this link especially for occasions like this one.

that is most definitely not it. i play more than just coh2. 5thssPzWiking was from the original relic servers.
8 Apr 2014, 21:20 PM

the game is actually closer to being balanced then ever.

Yeah, this guy's right! Come on guys, are you telling me you would rather listen to someone with "experience"? Pah-leeease, stop yer crying, all you need is common sense and a bit of logic.

All that's left is a bit of adjusting, nothing major, just the lmg42, g43, the speed of gren vet, Tiger Ace, that whole doctrine actually, call-ins being too cost-efficient (and spammable), wait aren't commanders supposed to "supplement" your strategy? how does that work with Soviets?,KV8 BBQ, the useless defensive doctrines, that vehicle detection ability, NKVD, inefficient KV2, useless ostruppen, Langreskaya north spawn being a death sentence, Kholodny east being way too easy to cut off, RAM!, the new scout cars, rifle nades increase in effective AOE without cost increase, Panther vet 2, pio spam is a thing again, s-mines a bit too spammable now, the MG42 having no place in the meta, weak field gun without vet, no hold fire on tanks, at gun camo reduces speed too much, sandbags still pretty useless, wire as well, tank traps need to be non-doctrinal but I guess that ship has sailed ...
8 Apr 2014, 21:43 PM
Donator 11

Panther is too cheap, all tanks in the game needs less acceleration so it isnt so easy to get out of "oh shit" situations. AT guns needs to fire quicker after losing a crew member/turning also all AT guns and tank destroyers need a hold fire button.

Also bring back proper rear hits... they basicly doesnt mean anything in coh2 compared to vcoh.
8 Apr 2014, 21:46 PM

Ohh, don't be so shy.

Here guys:

I always knew this guys was a bit of a fool but now i'm fully sold on him being a complete joke. There is absolutely no spine to backup his rediculous comments.
8 Apr 2014, 22:29 PM

Bear you realize 82mm prec strike got a nerf. Honestly guards nade is better IMHO. If they are clearing paks you have really really bad luck. And werfers don't need vet 1 to clear a zis.

No, he doesn't.
People like SS Heine and Bear barely play with soviets, hence they are not aware of changes done long time ago already.
Meine liebe Freunde, precision strike does not kill the entire crew anymore. But what it does is kind of "locking on target" which means that next shells will be dropping at exactly same spot, and if you don't move you pak, mortar, or mg, next shot or two will finish the crew.
Stop bringing in old "over powered" abilities as your argument.
8 Apr 2014, 22:57 PM

Ohh, don't be so shy.

Here guys:

10/10. Well played.
Neo
8 Apr 2014, 23:03 PM

Ohh, don't be so shy.

Here guys:

Katitof, sometimes you make me lol so hard I almost cry... wow, just wow :)
8 Apr 2014, 23:04 PM

Yeah, this guy's right! Come on guys, are you telling me you would rather listen to someone with "experience"? Pah-leeease, stop yer crying, all you need is common sense and a bit of logic.

All that's left is a bit of adjusting, nothing major, just the lmg42, g43, the speed of gren vet, Tiger Ace, that whole doctrine actually, call-ins being too cost-efficient (and spammable), wait aren't commanders supposed to "supplement" your strategy? how does that work with Soviets?,KV8 BBQ, the useless defensive doctrines, that vehicle detection ability, NKVD, inefficient KV2, useless ostruppen, Langreskaya north spawn being a death sentence, Kholodny east being way too easy to cut off, RAM!, the new scout cars, rifle nades increase in effective AOE without cost increase, Panther vet 2, pio spam is a thing again, s-mines a bit too spammable now, the MG42 having no place in the meta, weak field gun without vet, no hold fire on tanks, at gun camo reduces speed too much, sandbags still pretty useless, wire as well, tank traps need to be non-doctrinal but I guess that ship has sailed ...

Thanks you made me spit out my beer. Much Sarcasm too funny...
8 Apr 2014, 23:20 PM

Permanently Banned
I posted in another topic already but this are more appropriate...

Everything is too grotesque, they do balance, and at the end, the magic grenades and shereks rulz, AT mines, etc...

At least if there was something on the ground that this maybe a little to see that there is a mine, but they are hidden, and do not enable if a friend tank, alien technology in WWII!

Waiting the whole game to call a tiger, and has to be caring as if Crystal $hit...

Engine smoking and gear always bursting...

Miupes drivers...

The infantry have a no fear of tank's or big bombs and guns, the AT gun only explode if have no infantry, some things in the game are very wrong...

A paper falling from the sky boot more afraid that a bullet of 7 tons...
Neo
8 Apr 2014, 23:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2014, 23:20 PMBravus

Engine smoking and gear always bursting...

Someone is definitely smoking something...
9 Apr 2014, 02:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2014, 23:45 PMNeo

Someone is definitely smoking something...

Oh man I Lawled so hard.this thread is full of so much win.
9 Apr 2014, 02:21 AM

Ohh, don't be so shy.

Here guys:

Hitler thinks this patch is balanced, we all know he isn't a fanboi.
9 Apr 2014, 03:28 AM

I haven't played or come here for a good 4-5 months.

Glad to hear not much has changed. The COH2 after they fixed strafe and maxims was actually decent and IMO, the best iteration, well before they brought in Sov Industry and elite troops.
9 Apr 2014, 05:55 AM

No, he doesn't.
People like SS Heine and Bear barely play with soviets

Well, this is funny, but I somewhat have the same sensation about you and other accusing us (who are "daring" to disagree to you) of to few soviet games. Someone said that our avatars are saying what faction are we playing most. Look at your avatars too, not only at mine. It's not a secret or a shame that I like to play germans more, but I surely don't like easy wins or unbalanced games. You can know a faction while playing against it not only with it. I'm saying this while pointing that I played with soviets before and I still do - I play more now because I find that finally it is challenging to play with them too. Explaining for the 100th time: That is the reason I chose germans because soviets were EASY MODE. Now, they are not easy mode anymore, it's actually hard to play with them, as IT WAS IN THE PAST WITH GERMANS. Have a little taste of that, what's wrong with it? It will only improve your soviet fanboys easy mode skills and when the game will be re-balanced, you will find it easier to win.

Yes, I recognized 10 times before that germans feel a little OP, but people are so concerned to throw with dirt into the others, that they are just reading the lines that help them do that. I said 10 times before that a little adjustment needs to be made to german small arms DPS, but again, people like to put labels and stick to them being blind to anything that doesn't fuel their "hate".

More then this, they are so in love with their stats, that they would say or do anything to come back to less work, more pay.

Well, tough luck I guess. Because even if Relic will nerf germans (more or less than they should), the tactical concept of the game it's here to stay. That is your true problem, and that is why you are exagerating the unbalance.
9 Apr 2014, 06:11 AM

^ Agree 100% its painful to read about balance from both Fanboy sides. So stop being one then!!!!
9 Apr 2014, 06:44 AM

Heini, face it, you have no clue about what you're talking about.
9 Apr 2014, 08:07 AM

No, he doesn't.
People like SS Heine and Bear barely play with soviets, hence they are not aware of changes done long time ago already.
Meine liebe Freunde, precision strike does not kill the entire crew anymore. But what it does is kind of "locking on target" which means that next shells will be dropping at exactly same spot, and if you don't move you pak, mortar, or mg, next shot or two will finish the crew.
Stop bringing in old "over powered" abilities as your argument.

You are so full of sh*t it's unbelievable... read my posts, then make assumptions. I play both almost equally, and I still think precision strike is great. And yes, it still wipes when crews/ squads are bunched up together. When it doesn't, heres a little tip: use mortar to shell a weapon team like enemy mortar/ pak. Kill one member. Use precsion strike and kill at least two more members. Voila, weapon decrewed because the fourth member will abandon...

It's because of people like you discussions end up somewhere in the backstreets...
9 Apr 2014, 08:50 AM

Heini, face it, you have no clue about what you're talking about.

Not impressed bro, heard it before.
9 Apr 2014, 11:39 AM

C'mon, if I said that do I really care?

Anyway, sounds like theres a pattern.

The amount of lameness going on in this game nowadays is unbelievable. I play team games these days because 1v1s are too depressing and all I see are elited G43-MG-42 Grens charging everywhere destroying everything infantry shaped. Sure, it's a L2P issue, but do I really want to have to learn to counter that sort of boring tactic? In larger team games I regularly run into ridiculous amounts of pwerfers, panthers etc and what's most depressing is that despite all of it. I win! The German players get so wrapped up in their toys that they forget the good old infantry. But its no fun watching your units die to 3x pwerfers ground zeroing an area. It's just boring and there's nothing I can do about it. There is no excitement in this game, every patch requires me to do a slightly different build order that is the same for every game and any deviation leads to an instant loss. Relic needs to throw out everything that makes the Soviet faction and a good deal of the German faction and rebalance and redesign everything to make it interesting. That I'm raging so hard and its 9 hours since I played last shows just how pissed I am at the state this game is in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★