Login

russian armor

Shreked PGrens... Balanced or no?

19 Apr 2014, 03:39 AM
Patrion 15

Honestly I think they are fine. They are extremely costly, and if you are too aggressive with them there is a chance of handing it over to the soviets. I would love to see the drop rate toned down, and the range toned down to compensate. At the moment I don't feel confident in kiting a PG squad with a T34, even at max range the shrecks are extremely accurate. I think the T34 should outrange a shreck squad slightly, so that good tank micro is rewarded, but the shrecks can be used as a defensive unit to thwart pushes or punish an unaware soviet player.
19 Apr 2014, 05:36 AM

As I see it the problem I have with shrecks mainly is that kiting them is hard with an su85, It wants to either hit something or turn so slow you can't get away. I agree with the gentleman that says they should be slightly less reliable at range. Also I feel they should be slower carrying that shreck around.
19 Apr 2014, 07:47 AM

They should consider making it a single shrek upgrade (i.e. only one shrek per squad), with how the game is now, I think it'd round things out nicely.

They tried this in Beta, it was bad. All it did was give you a squad that could fight Conscripts with ease but also make Tanks second guess.
19 Apr 2014, 13:04 PM

Permanently Banned
Balanced unit.
19 Apr 2014, 13:29 PM

I think shreck need more aiming time, anything else is fine imo.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★