Login

russian armor

Leaderboards

3 Apr 2014, 13:22 PM

Hi guys, i don't know if it was already asked, if yes i'm sry. But.... Are they gonna put the leaderboards in game too? i mean i really miss it
3 Apr 2014, 13:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Hi guys, i don't know if it was already asked, if yes i'm sry. But.... Are they gonna put the leaderboards in game too? i mean i really miss it

i don't think they will ever be "truly" in game but clicking leaderboards in auto match/game lobby sends you to there site where they have them :). apparently steam abandoned there leader board project which is why steam doesn't have leader boards like it was suppose to. but you can find them on coh2.org or there official site.

edited to be more useful :)

3 Apr 2014, 19:41 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Well, they kinda have them. The steam stats that it shows are crap (dunno why they even have these) and the official site still doesn't show arranged-team stats or arranged-team leaderboards.

I always click the little steam icon on the players in the endscreen, copy the 17-digit steam ID, and paste it into the coh2.org leaderboards. It's a bit of a pain in the butt, and a direct button would be swell!

4 Apr 2014, 07:16 AM

i use it too usually but really, imo , if they wanna improve the number of players at this game they must change 2 things asap they can:
1) ChatLobby like vcoh where the game force u to join a chat everytime u want to play online.
2) Leaderboards like vcoh again, directly in the game with a level system that make u play more ( Do u remember how was amazing looking a lvl 17++ ? )
What do u think about, guys?
4 Apr 2014, 07:24 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Well, they kinda have them. The steam stats that it shows are crap (dunno why they even have these) and the official site still doesn't show arranged-team stats or arranged-team leaderboards.

I always click the little steam icon on the players in the endscreen, copy the 17-digit steam ID, and paste it into the coh2.org leaderboards. It's a bit of a pain in the butt, and a direct button would be swell!

the leaderboards link in the lobby sends you here now :)

4 Apr 2014, 07:42 AM

first one soory guys for my bad english but legio is true what he write we need same on game leaderbordsystem and same chat lobby like vcoh i like to know vs i play on game what level he is si secend one we need true system on 2 v 2 and 2 v 2 at random guys vs team guys camon this sucks this is why so mutch guys dont like to play it on 2 v 2 and if i mast put any name on coh org to try what level he is game is it s just Kappa i miss all so level to see stars about level 14 or level 20 what we have befor on vcoh ! Company of Heroe 1 was for me so interresant to play becouse i always try to be best on game on 2 v 2 or what ever and i play vs any he was level 20 i try to play beter than ever i hope u know guys what i mean now comes new 2 armys i hope befor they come out relic can any do it for same leaderbordsystem and chatlobby like vcoh ! Thx guys ^^
4 Apr 2014, 07:47 AM

Permanently Banned
there was written here somewhere, but i ask again.
What happens if you play 3v3 or 4v4 with only one mate?
4 Apr 2014, 07:48 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 07:47 AMakosi
there was written here somewhere, but i ask again.
What happens if you play 3v3 or 4v4 with only one mate?

i think it goes towards your 2v2 AT. So if you load up with 3 players and get a 4v4 you will count towards your 3v3 AT :)
4 Apr 2014, 07:59 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 07:48 AMWiFiDi

i think it goes towards your 2v2 AT. So if you load up with 3 players and get a 4v4 you will count towards your 3v3 AT :)

hm, then you can boost your stats. No wonder ppl have high streak while we usually wait 15 mins for one game..

but we need somebody who confirm this, because you write "i think" :D
I heard about that you may get 3v3 non AT stats,but still iamnot sure.
4 Apr 2014, 08:04 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 07:59 AMakosi

hm, then you can boost your stats. No wonder ppl have high streak while we usually wait 15 mins for one game..

but we need somebody who confirm this, because you write "i think" :D
I heard about that you may get 3v3 non AT stats,but still iamnot sure.

thats what i remember hearing from people. i havn't tried it yet. :) tbh though its a flaw to the system that i don't think you can exactly fix without other consequences, like how are the stats recorded if its your playing AT with randoms as well??

people are always gonna find a way to abuse the stat system in any game for the simple reason that there are stats. why tbh i could care less about stat tracking heck it seems to encourage a lot of cheating.
4 Apr 2014, 08:08 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 08:04 AMWiFiDi

thats what i remember hearing from people. i havn't tried it yet. :) tbh though its a flaw to the system that i don't think you can exactly fix without other consequences, like how are the stats recorded if its your playing AT with randoms as well??

people are always gonna find a way to abuse the stat system in any game for the simple reason that there are stats. why tbh i could care less about stat tracking heck it seems to encourage a lot of cheating.

Like i start 2v2 3v3 4v4 with one mate, then if we are matched in 4v4 , we get 2 random mate.
4 Apr 2014, 08:14 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 08:08 AMakosi

Like i start 2v2 3v3 4v4 with one mate, then if we are matched in 4v4 , we get 2 random mate.

but is it recored in AT or random ladder? is what i was saying.

edit: :oops: didn't convey what i was trying to say at all. :)
4 Apr 2014, 08:20 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 08:14 AMWiFiDi

but is it recored in AT or random ladder? is what i was saying.

yeah that is the question :D
4 Apr 2014, 08:23 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2014, 08:20 AMakosi

yeah that is the question :D

doh i think i fail at reading :).

i was more saying what is the best way to do it? as its techically both (should have explained that better :blush:) no matter which way you do it there is a hole not filled. :) maybe add it to both would be the best way?

ill ask the people i remember hearing it from see if they remember :).
4 Apr 2014, 08:27 AM
Donator 11

we want coh1 ladder system with ranks!
4 Apr 2014, 08:44 AM

+1
4 Apr 2014, 09:37 AM
Donator 11

+ 1000000
4 Apr 2014, 12:55 PM

yeah i would love to see ingame stats and a real ranking system like in coh1
4 Apr 2014, 12:56 PM

I cannot believe players still request less information over more information. If anything, the absolute rank (1-500,000) of a player should be shown, rather than a ranking class (20-1).

For instance, the skill cap between the vcoh #11 and #200 is too large to put them in the same ranking class (Level 16), as this would reveal very little information or even disinformation.
4 Apr 2014, 14:54 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Its funny that COHO, a game that was considered a complete failure to Relic, had 1000X better implementation.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★