Do you think this patch is balanced?

Do you think this patch is balanced?
Option Distribution Votes
79%
21%
Total votes: 139
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
30 Mar 2014, 17:07 PM

Just wanted to get all opinions from the community as a whole, simply vote and speak the truth.
I personally believe Soviets need to be more cost effective.
Here's my personal recommendation for balance:
30 Mar 2014, 17:11 PM

Permanently Banned
Very good idea! Should make it easier for Relic to capture the opinion of the community. :)

at pqumsieh: I really appreciated that you want to track the performance of german pioneers! But please take another look at the issues your latest patch brought with it. VonIvan mentioned the most annoying and unbalanced thinks. :)
30 Mar 2014, 17:11 PM

Failpatch Soviet. Much Ost Player Joy.
30 Mar 2014, 17:12 PM

Why so few options in the poll?

Where should I put my vote if I feel that Germans are a bit weak?

No but your suggestions are overkill ivan.
30 Mar 2014, 17:13 PM
Donator 11

I do feel like Cons needs a buff and that's probably the only thing I would adjust right now and then test the game before going into too many changes.

I personally hate the M3 and I wish it wasn't in the game so I hope they keep it as it is but that's just me.
30 Mar 2014, 17:13 PM

If we can get some good constructive feedback going in this thread similar to what Ivan did - a short list of what should get buffed/nerfed/change then we could try to make sure the powers that be take a look at it.

My list:

1 - Increase Con damage at mid/close range so as long as they close they gap they beat Grens convincingly.

2 - Remove the 1.2 armor from PGrens

3 - Decrease LMG42 damage OR push it back to BP 2 or 3 that way Soviet could have tanks out to deal with LMG Grens instead of their infantry just dying helplessly.
30 Mar 2014, 17:14 PM

Why so few options in the poll?

Where should I put my vote if I feel that Germans are a bit weak?

Since I don't know everyone's personal problem with Balance in the game, simply put your vote for your own thing here by voicing your opinion, Relic will be reading.
30 Mar 2014, 17:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2014, 17:12 PMQubix

Really? I thought it was UNDERKILL myself. After all he didnt consider that the increase of German DPS by 50%+ has greatly reduced the soviet support teams selling point. I think all of the above and at least a 20% increase to Soviet support teams across the board (Traverse and Arc for the Maxim, ROF for Zis and ROF for Mortor for example)
30 Mar 2014, 17:18 PM

Really? I thought it was UNDERKILL myself. After all he didnt consider that the increase of German DPS by 50%+ has greatly reduced the soviet support teams selling point. I think all of the above and at least a 20% increase to Soviet support teams across the board (Traverse and Arc for the Maxim, ROF for Zis and ROF for Mortor for example)

Ah yes, I support these suggestions as well. Support teams are also pretty weak this patch, but not to the extent of Cons/Penals/CEs etc..., better to deal with the bigger problems first, then go to those that are smaller on the board. Reason I say this is because Relic tends to do only a small amount of fixes for hotfix patches, rather than a ton, so they don't look "biased" for one faction...
30 Mar 2014, 17:19 PM

Watch as the hordes of grens with lmg42's of the proud ubermensh rofl stomps everything TROLOLOLOL Kappa
30 Mar 2014, 17:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2014, 17:13 PMCieZ
If we can get some good constructive feedback going in this thread similar to what Ivan did - a short list of what should get buffed/nerfed/change then we could try to make sure the powers that be take a look at it.

My list:

1 - Increase Con damage at mid/close range so as long as they close they gap they beat Grens convincingly.

2 - Remove the 1.2 armor from PGrens

3 - Decrease LMG42 damage OR push it back to BP 2 or 3 that way Soviet could have tanks out to deal with LMG Grens instead of their infantry just dying helplessly.

Make that thread. I wrote a goddamn Thesis on the current Balance on Steam. I would gladly cut and paste it over.

I dont want to clog Ivans thread with it.
30 Mar 2014, 17:22 PM

Permanently Banned
Another huge issue is the infantry combat in mid to late game. Grenadiers get veterancy so fast using G43 or LMG42 so that they have a too huge advantage to the Penals or Conscripts. This must be balanced!

2. The rifelnade is just too strong and makes rushing into maxims -> nading them possible!
30 Mar 2014, 17:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2014, 17:12 PMQubix

Nope,they are realistic,Grens are better than Conscripts without upgrades but with G43 and LMG42 they become terminator units,you don't even need PanzerGrens
30 Mar 2014, 17:26 PM

I agree with the OP and a small hotfix could fix this ASAP, it's not that hard Relic.
Also walking into a maxim and rifle 'nading is bullshit. :(
30 Mar 2014, 17:30 PM

I agree with the OP and a small hotfix could fix this ASAP, it's not that hard Relic.

That won't get fixed, this has been the case since the closed beta.
30 Mar 2014, 17:32 PM

I voted no but I certainly don't agree with the OP's recommendations.
30 Mar 2014, 17:34 PM

yes the rifle nade has become really strong after the patch from what I can tell. It's very common for a gren to force retreat a maxim with it.
30 Mar 2014, 17:34 PM

Permanently Banned
I voted no but I certainly don't agree with the OP's recommendations.

I don't agree with all of them neither, but the main purpose of this poll is to show Relic they have to fix these issues which is a good sign for our community! :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★