Login

russian armor

One Faust, two damaged engines

17 Mar 2014, 12:07 PM

Same post also in the official forums!!!!!

As the title says, that happend to me. I checked the replay and there was only one Gren-sqad. I took some pictures too .
Anyway, my two T34/85s where side by side then this gren fausted the one and both got engine damage. It is like the mine-damage (when 2 tanks are close to each other and one hits the mine and both get damaged).

I think this should not be possible, wright???
Tags: None
17 Mar 2014, 12:19 PM

You know what they say, rep or didn't happen.

Why people believe they will be taken by word when claiming something like this is beyond me.

Its like saying "Hey, I've seen Yeti, it was awesome, I took a picture, but forgot to bring it in and now I don't remember where it is".
17 Mar 2014, 12:22 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I'm pretty sure I've stunned two tanks with one stun round before, and immobilized two tanks with one riegel too, so I don't doubt this could happen :P
17 Mar 2014, 12:25 PM

I'm also not saying its impossible, moreover I know exactly what and how it happened, I just hate seeing such claims without even the description of what happened, but in his case he got a friggin rep and didn't posted it.
17 Mar 2014, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2014, 12:25 PMKatitof
I'm also not saying its impossible, moreover I know exactly what and how it happened, I just hate seeing such claims without even the description of what happened, but in his case he got a friggin rep and didn't posted it.

It reads like a question if the incident is possible or not, not a claim. I see it that way anyway

I had similar incident, but not sure if there was something else causing the other vehicle damaged engine. Since I fired of single pfaust.

Not sure if its possible or not. Maybe Katitof will back his claim up, and tell us what happened exactly.
17 Mar 2014, 12:49 PM

It reads like a question if the incident is possible or not, not a claim. I see it that way anyway

Then you didn't even made it to 2nd line of his post derp.

Not sure if its possible or not. Maybe Katitof will back his claim up, and tell us what happened exactly.

Vehicle clipping/being too close, pfaust also have AoE as it is just another explosive weapon, albeit its rather low one.

Same for stun nade, same for 2 tanks on 1 mine.
17 Mar 2014, 12:53 PM

That makes sense, thanks for the info
17 Mar 2014, 12:58 PM

Tho thinking about it, shouldn't pfaust penetration cause the engine damage. Engine shouldn't be damaged from explosion blast should it?
17 Mar 2014, 13:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2014, 12:49 PMKatitof

Then you didn't even made it to 2nd line of his post derp.

Vehicle clipping/being too close, pfaust also have AoE as it is just another explosive weapon, albeit its rather low one

Katitof, you are such o lowlife you know that.

Thats what i said, they are side by side. If you (and Relic) think that this is OK that with one Faust you get to damaged engines, thats ok. But tell me about it so i know to.
As for your dummest post (You know what they say, rep or didn't happen), i dont have to proove nothing to your f..ing ass. As i wrote, i watched the rep and i also have pics. If a dev wants them, they will get them. I dont get your mentality. Do you think or believe that i want to write something just to write it (like you always do) or am i trying to help the devs to find out the problems and fix them?

So what do you think. Is it 1 or 2. ha??
get the f... out man or start to be a man and not a
10 year old that knows everything.

To anybody else besides that kiddo, i will try to post the pics.
And guys, trust me. I am not a troller like that kid. i am to old for making shit up!!

What do you want me to discribe?

Two T34 alone and side be side (yes the did touch eachother "in a very sexual way :-)) on the right of Langreskaya. One gren (ALONE, no one else there), Faust comes of and i get two damaged engines. It was agains AI so no offmap arty. Onmap arty also not because i checked.
Just for you Katitof : I watched the replay and there was only ONE GREN, ONLY ONE.
17 Mar 2014, 13:22 PM
Patrion 14

Then you should be old enough as well to behave nicely, even if you don't agree with somebody else.
17 Mar 2014, 13:31 PM

Then you should be old enough as well to behave nicely, even if you don't agree with somebody else.

You are 100% right von Kluge but as you know, he is driving us crazy with his posts. I did not control my self this time.
Sorry to everyone.

Katitof, we both could learn something from Tigerass. He offered his help very nicely. Thats how it's done.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/company-of-heroes-2-bug-reporting/31856-one-faust-to-damaged-engines-what-the-hell-just-happend?_=1395063143720
17 Mar 2014, 13:50 PM

Katitof, you are such o lowlife you know that.

Thats what i said, they are side by side. If you (and Relic) think that this is OK that with one Faust you get to damaged engines, thats ok. But tell me about it so i know to.
As for your dummest post (You know what they say, rep or didn't happen), i dont have to proove nothing to your f..ing ass. As i wrote, i watched the rep and i also have pics. If a dev wants them, they will get them. I dont get your mentality. Do you think or believe that i want to write something just to write it (like you always do) or am i trying to help the devs to find out the problems and fix them?

So what do you think. Is it 1 or 2. ha??
get the f... out man or start to be a man and not a
10 year old that knows everything.

To anybody else besides that kiddo, i will try to post the pics.
And guys, trust me. I am not a troller like that kid. i am to old for making shit up!!

What do you want me to discribe?

Two T34 alone and side be side (yes the did touch eachother "in a very sexual way :-)) on the right of Langreskaya. One gren (ALONE, no one else there), Faust comes of and i get two damaged engines. It was agains AI so no offmap arty. Onmap arty also not because i checked.
Just for you Katitof : I watched the replay and there was only ONE GREN, ONLY ONE.

There is so much butthurt in your post that after reading it even I couldn't sit for a moment.

You definitely need a chill pill and you also need to put down crack, because I have said no where that this is fine, I only explained why it happened, if you're too butthurt to comprehend even that simple thing, then why did you create a thread in the first place?

To get accurate answer and to act like an asshole to the one who explained to you something that your tiny mind could not comprehend?

I'm fed up of butthurt idiots like yourself...
17 Mar 2014, 13:55 PM

No flame war Ladies :P
17 Mar 2014, 14:07 PM

You are maybe right that i am a butthurt idiot.
But look at your first post. Its like eveything i say is such bullshit to you because i did not upload a replay. So the first thougt you had was "this guy is just silly and want to waste our time".

Why is that Katitof?

And you are 100% right on that:
Vehicle clipping/being too close, pfaust also have AoE as it is just another explosive weapon, albeit its rather low one.

Thats why i underlined it but i did not explain it right so you dont get it wrong, sorry for that. But this explanation dont justify that it happens. Or maybe it does but i clear information from Relic would be nice.

And one last thing. You are maybe right sometimes but the way you post it and the way you make all the others look like idiots its just unique. I bet if someone makes a poll, who is the most unsympathetic member of the forum, you would be somewhere on the Top 5 (trying to be nice here).
What i am saying is, you can be the best at what you are saying but also be very unsympathetic. This will outshine the positiv one.

Von kluge is right, i should not call you names but i got to emotional, because of you!!!

Anyway, this Thread is legit! I will try to post the Pics so everybody is sure that i this is not another "no replay/pictures, did't happen" thread.
17 Mar 2014, 14:17 PM

Because without detailed describing(precise unit positioning)/showing the situation you're confusing everyone who do not know about that.

That is all.
17 Mar 2014, 14:37 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2014, 14:17 PMKatitof
Because without detailed describing(precise unit positioning)/showing the situation you're confusing everyone who do not know about that.

That is all.

...I just hate seeing such claims without even the description of what happened...

Anyway, my two T34/85s where side by side then this gren fausted the one and both got engine damage.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this.
17 Mar 2014, 14:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2014, 12:19 PMKatitof
You know what they say, rep or didn't happen.

Why people believe they will be taken by word when claiming something like this is beyond me.

Its like saying "Hey, I've seen Yeti, it was awesome, I took a picture, but forgot to bring it in and now I don't remember where it is".

Katitof is just trying to save face now, he knows he was rude by answering Sandreas' post like this instead of just asking for a replay...
17 Mar 2014, 16:43 PM

Pic 1) You can see the impact (light on front right armor of the Tank)

2014-03-12_00001.jpg

Pic 2) The impact.

2014-03-12_00002.jpg
17 Mar 2014, 19:48 PM

Guess what, it happened again but this time it was a double stun by a STUG. It stuns my IS2 and the KV8 from my ally.
I checked the replay and nothing else was near. It seems normal to all crits i guess. I don't know if it intentional, only the devs could tell us.

P.S. If anyone want the replay, you can have it but i should warn you, it is a anahilation game and there is no timer.

2014-03-17_00012.jpg

2014-03-17_00016.jpg

17 Mar 2014, 20:19 PM

Thats stuff happens, thats the way the engine works. i have multiple tanks get crew shocked by is152 and wasnt even the tank hit. A mine probably wouldnt deliver fatal blows to 2 tanks equally but explosives in coh2 dont care whether something is hindering them or not they just have a blast radius and effect everything in it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★