Login

russian armor

Make War not Love

17 Feb 2014, 23:45 PM

The new german commander seems only useful in team games.

The soviet one, on the contrary, can be one of the best soviet commanders.
18 Feb 2014, 00:33 AM

Stuka doesnt care about Anti Air. If you dont balance your resources yes no armor for you.
But in team games one person has Opels blah blah blah fuel caches blah blah blah. Germans have plenty of ways to get fuel in team games.

This will allow one player to spam Tellar mines if he so desires and LMG grens. Lufftwaffe is a great doctrine and redistribute resources is a great ability. They are combined. Thats pretty damn good IMHO.

Is it Elite forces? No.

Ok yeah 4vs4 anything goes, there is an abundance of resources waiting to be used. But in 2vs2 it doesn't happen. I always have mates who use their fuel for munitions and then still cant afford air assets when the shi hits the fan.
18 Feb 2014, 01:58 AM

Ok yeah 4vs4 anything goes, there is an abundance of resources waiting to be used. But in 2vs2 it doesn't happen. I always have mates who use their fuel for munitions and then still cant afford air assets when the shi hits the fan.

It works fine in 2v2.

If you build nothing but shocks you lose too. Its a tactical choice. Each airstrike costs 90 Muni. Except Stuka it costs 120.

How am I on muni? Low but i kept the fuel so BAM now I got muni to plant a Tellar. Oh he has a T70? Faust and call in Stuka AT bam dead T70 he spent 50 fuel and some manpower you spend 50 fuel dead T70...oh I am about to be rolled off this VP by an infantry blob? Pinned with AI Stuka.

It works well but like anything else you cant spam it and hope to win because like you said no tanks.

Go try the commander it works well. Not the best in game but its really fun to use and its not gimped at all.

I think you may not have looked at it without the combination in mind and are basing it off of only have one of the airstrikes.
18 Feb 2014, 14:44 PM

I´m not sure about the german commander. (Looks like he is only useful for push button to win in 4v4 games)

The russian commander is great. Radio Intercept is one of the most useful early game abilities, that with assault package upgrade, repair kit and t34/85 call in is just a deadly combo. The IL-2 Sturmovik is just the icing on the cake.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS