Login

russian armor

video of how broken shocks are.

PAGES (7)down
5 Feb 2014, 20:14 PM

Meanwhile the movie shows how shocks melt and berely retreat with stacked defensive modifiers from suppression and retreat...

Go cry a river.
5 Feb 2014, 20:18 PM

melt? Melting is that much opposing inf mostly upgraded taking 15 secs to kill most of one single squad(must i also remind you a squad under mg fire from the start)? Thats what you call melting? You can make up all the fantasy you want, doesn't make it true
5 Feb 2014, 21:31 PM

Shocks -.- a pgren squad that has 2 more men while only costing slightly more, available withou any tech, early game they just destroy you. wpwp
5 Feb 2014, 21:31 PM

melt? Melting is that much opposing inf mostly upgraded taking 15 secs to kill most of one single squad(must i also remind you a squad under mg fire from the start)? Thats what you call melting? You can make up all the fantasy you want, doesn't make it true

why do you keep posting on here when it has been explained multiple times why the shocks received so much punishment in that engagement?
5 Feb 2014, 21:45 PM
Donator 11

And the thread shows how many people have absolutely no idea about CoH2 mechanics and expect results as in battlefield or CoD...

you are just a troll and you obviously have no interest in even trying to make coh2 a good game.
5 Feb 2014, 22:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2014, 21:45 PMspajn

you are just a troll and you obviously have no interest in even trying to make coh2 a good game.

And masses of nerf screamers who don't even know WHY some things are happening want to make it good?

They are like americans, if they don't understand something, they want to gun it down asap without further questions or listening to explanations.

VonMecha have proven he have zero knowledge on the game mechanics because he clearly doesn't understand what happened during that engagement and don't even get me started on wiking, he got a hitler blow up doll he humps every night while reading main kampf and that still doesn't show in 1/10th how much of a biased german whining fanboi he is.
5 Feb 2014, 22:17 PM

Coh2 mechanics are 1 squad of sov supertroops can face the guns of the opposing teams entire infantry force and still have time to attack and retreat. We understand that quite well.

And how does anything in this thread that anyone said relate to battlefield or cod. That makes no sense at all. Just more deflection from an absurd game mechanic, from people who will defend sovs no matter what, while yelling for constant german nerfs..

COH mechanics are that a suppressed squad will be harder to kill than an unsupressed squad, that's the lesson here.

Remove the MG from that scenario and see how long the shock troops last.
5 Feb 2014, 22:22 PM
Donator 11

And masses of nerf screamers who don't even know WHY some things are happening want to make it good?

They are like americans, if they don't understand something, they want to gun it down asap without further questions or listening to explanations.

1) you are borderline racist now.
2) I know the mechanics of coh.. i know units take less damage after they are suppressed.. but no axis infantry could ever even tank near the damage that squad recieved even while suppressed or pinned.. and no infantry should! I dont care how elite,skilled battlehardened they are, this belongs in dawn of war with space marines or terminators not in a ww2 game.
3) I think germans have op shit aswell.. blitzkrieg is a bullshit ability and should be removed.. or atleast halved in duration.
5 Feb 2014, 22:26 PM

1)No, I'm using a national stereotype to laugh at certain type of players who show a huge vocal representation in threads like this one.
2)Try vet2 AGs under maxim suppression. They will hold just as well, because in general soviets have LESS infantry firepower, vanila con and grens being the only DPS comparable units.
5 Feb 2014, 22:29 PM
Donator 11

1)No, I'm using a national stereotype to laugh at certain type of players who show a huge vocal representation in threads like this one.
2)Try vet2 AGs under maxim suppression. They will hold just as well, because in general soviets have LESS infantry firepower, vanila con and grens being the only DPS comparable units.

well according to you pgrens have more firepower than shocktroops so u try run AG in maxim supression and have well 3 shocksquads on top of them and lets see how long they last? 3 shocksquads should be less firepower than what i demonstrated... according to you..
5 Feb 2014, 22:47 PM

You're pretending to be that dumb or it is a natural gift?

Pgrens have more dps then shocks, that is a fact.
LMG grens and G43 grens have more DPS then cons, even with ppsh, that is a fact.

Look at the movie, replace units in it with soviet counterparts.
Let me tell you that soviet counterpart for grenadier is not shock squad, because I see you are a bit lost on that, so I will lead you out of the dark-gren counter part is conscript.

According to me, 2 upgraded cons+shocks have less firepower then 2 upgraded grens+pgrens. This is also according to DPS stats of infantry.

Still want to go full retard on this one? I'm having fun and I don't even have to make you look stupid, you do it well yourself.
5 Feb 2014, 22:56 PM

So in order to better understand the shock problem I tried to look at it from the other side and queued up as axis yesterday (I generally dislike it cause it really does seem like easy mode and has to me even in vcoh) in hopes of going against some shock squads. As luck would have it one of sov guys spammed shocks hard.

My build order was sniper, gren, sniper, mg bunker, fht, pgren with shriek x2, into panthers. And sweet jesus was it a joke. Snipers ended up racking up 56 kills and I must have polished off at least 2-3 shock squads along with other crap. What this taught me is as follows:

1) shocks can be dealt with if you engage them smartly with their hard counters and don't expect grens to do the trick (just like a sov player isn't going to take down a panther with t70s)

2) this is unrelated but dear god do german snipers kick ass. Their rof makes them much more dangerous not to mention the fact that most sov units hit the deck when theyve been sniped which buys you time and the vet 1 avility is bloody amazing (i was able to chain two stuns togetger on a blob of 3 shocks, 1 con, and a maxim buying time for a lot of free snipes and help to show up). I had never played with ost snipers before but found that they fit my offensive play style much better than sov snipers. (I guess that's why I prefer the pak to the zis as well)

3) and finally ... Railway arty lolololol. This needs to be adjusted asap! Cost increase maybe by 50? CD increase by a lot? Radius reduction? Accuracy reduction? Idk something cause it is insane! Especially in large games which causes clustering of units.

Tl:Dr version: shocks are fine. They are strong yes, but not op like most people here are making them out to be.
5 Feb 2014, 23:05 PM

I don't get why people are complaining about shocks - sniper bam problem solved.
5 Feb 2014, 23:09 PM

Railway need to be adjusted...wow..just wow..its so easy as to move your units out of the red smoke and wait 3 weeks until the first gigantic round comes in, then another 3 weeks until the second and another 3 until the last round.
I agree Snipers do good against shocks, specially that ability vet1, yes.
The problem is, when you play teamgames and one soviet go guards and snipers, and the other soviet goes shocks and Maxims...I dont know if that is counterable yet...
5 Feb 2014, 23:16 PM

The game isn't balance around team games so there isn't anything relic can do about that.
5 Feb 2014, 23:51 PM

Screw shocks! If anything this video shows that suppresion modifiers are too good.
5 Feb 2014, 23:53 PM
Donator 11

You're pretending to be that dumb or it is a natural gift?

Pgrens have more dps then shocks, that is a fact.
LMG grens and G43 grens have more DPS then cons, even with ppsh, that is a fact.

Look at the movie, replace units in it with soviet counterparts.
Let me tell you that soviet counterpart for grenadier is not shock squad, because I see you are a bit lost on that, so I will lead you out of the dark-gren counter part is conscript.

According to me, 2 upgraded cons+shocks have less firepower then 2 upgraded grens+pgrens. This is also according to DPS stats of infantry.

Still want to go full retard on this one? I'm having fun and I don't even have to make you look stupid, you do it well yourself.

wow looks whos raging :DD

dude i just told you to prove it to me so you better start producing some video that AG really holds out just as long as that squad with 3 shocktroops standing on them and going full auto... but you wont because you know any axis unit will die in 5 seconds (probably less) standing next to 3 shocktroops.

Im also having fun :D
5 Feb 2014, 23:56 PM
Donator 11

And really i dont think you get it that you cant compare DPS from one unit to an other between axis and soviet units because no axis unit has the armor of shocktroops.. i dont think any axis unit even comes near the durablity of guards.

So in reality even if axis have more dps they still kill soviet units (guards and shocks) slower than soviets kills pgrens(the most durable axis infantry).

Get it now?

im still having fun.
6 Feb 2014, 00:06 AM

VonMecha have proven he have zero knowledge on the game mechanics because he clearly doesn't understand what happened during that engagement and don't even get me started on wiking, he got a hitler blow up doll he humps every night while reading main kampf and that still doesn't show in 1/10th how much of a biased german whining fanboi he is.

I clearly understand what happened and that does not make it still not bullshit.The modifiers just highlight how strong they are already. You have proven that no matter what you will defend Soviets.You probably have a Stalin blow up doll that you french every morning.

So the lesson here is dont use mgs vs shocktroopers?, or risk making them stronger? You can trip over your bs all you want no unit should be able to take on than many opposing units in any circumstance and shocktroopers are the only unit that can.
6 Feb 2014, 00:09 AM
Donator 11

Katitof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWZ3H4jvjw&feature=youtu.be

Understand now?

now i got 2 videos to show my point and so you better show something soon or your gonna look stupid.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS