Login

russian armor

Grenadier potential: Fighting fire with fire

PAGES (7)down
16 Dec 2013, 22:07 PM

Replay please !!!!!

Don't get your hopes up. He's still refusing to play me. Apparently I have to suffer through a voice chat session if I want the chance of getting a game out of him. Hilarious.
16 Dec 2013, 22:11 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2013, 22:07 PMCieZ

Don't get your hopes up. He's still refusing to play me. Apparently I have to suffer through a voice chat session if I want the chance of getting a game out of him. Hilarious.

Now its Nullist we are talking about, if he would play against you without any hard trolling before that it wouldn`t be Nullist.
Anw even if he plays against you I don`t see how that will actually change anything... He would still flame and troll around, maybe even with a greater force just to get payback after getting his ass served
16 Dec 2013, 22:14 PM

Now its Nullist we are talking about, if he would play against you without any hard trolling before that it wouldn`t be Nullist.
Anw even if he plays against you I don`t see how that will actually change anything... He would still flame and troll around, maybe even with a greater force just to get payback after getting his ass served

If only I could convince him to play with the caveat that the losing player is no longer allowed to post on the Coh2.org forums... I wonder what he'd do with all the free time he'd have since he wouldn't be able to troll/derail every legitimate thread on this website. All while coming up with fragile straw-man arguments and cherry pick/quote people entirely out of context to try and make a point over a game he doesn't play/knows very little about.
16 Dec 2013, 22:16 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2013, 22:14 PMCieZ

If only I could convince him to play with the caveat that the losing player is no longer allowed to post on the Coh2.org forums... I wonder what he'd do with all the free time he'd have since he wouldn't be able to troll/derail every legitimate thread on this website. All while coming up with fragile straw-man arguments and cherry pick/quote people entirely out of context to try and make a point over a game he doesn't play/knows very little about.

Analyze DPS-Spreadsheets ? =)))
17 Dec 2013, 00:33 AM
Benefactor 360

So challenging someone to a 1v1 is the way to settle balance arguments? :hyper:
17 Dec 2013, 01:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2013, 00:33 AMJStorm
So challenging someone to a 1v1 is the way to settle balance arguments? :hyper:

Not necessarily, no one ever claimed that. But Nullist chose to directly attack my skill/knowledge as a player. He should at least have the guts to back up such claims. Among other serious and personal insults.

But he's one of the biggest cowards I've ever met. Constantly insulting people and then whining about people insulting him. Completely ignoring people's arguments to cherry pick specific statements, quote them out of context and then use these sorts of ridiculous tactics to cover for his own horrible arguments and obvious ignorance/inexperience.

He's not the type of person to man-up and put his money where his mouth is.
17 Dec 2013, 10:35 AM

What if instead of increased the armour on Germ weapon crews, we decrease the health of Sov crews? Current health is 80 for every unit except Osttruppen (48) and Snipers (40). Maybe try the range of 65 - 70. It'd increase the effectiveness of the Rifle Grenade as a side-effect, but I don't think that would be a problem because the Molotov itself is a definite retreat whereas a RG'd crew could still Conscript Merge.
18 Dec 2013, 06:22 AM

The on-line text version of COH would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS