Login

russian armor

List of 1v1 players that switched to CoH 3?

1 Mar 2024, 20:08 PM

I know that while the teamgame component has always been laclluster, many players and streamers have switched to CoH 3, because it's really not as bad as some people make it out to be.

Does anyone have a list or know some of these streamers/players off the top of their head?
1 Mar 2024, 20:08 PM

I mean big names etc.
3 Mar 2024, 19:48 PM

As far as I can tell AOE ,tightrope, Havoc and Epern regularly stream, good mix of faction choices and good players with commentary. You have lesser known streamers who don't speak English like all the Korean ones who are good but are unorthodox when they play or toxic grenadier who's Russian.

Than you have a slew of average or below average players like Imperial dane who do just one faction most of the time, which I enjoy his streams because if you set him off he rants for like 15 minutes which is always funny as hell, northwest fresh gets a mention since he's really coming on his own getting better every time I play him.

The list is growing as company 3 is really coming in on its own, have few hold outs like Sebrian doing coh 2.
6 Mar 2024, 12:53 PM

I know that while the teamgame component has always been laclluster, many players and streamers have switched to CoH 3, because it's really not as bad as some people make it out to be.

Does anyone have a list or know some of these streamers/players off the top of their head?

Just look at the CoH3 1v1 ladders and you'll see for yourself
17 Apr 2024, 23:43 PM

I mean big names etc.

Very few of the old "big names" are still playing COH2. COH3 released in a worse state than COH2 but it's still the newer game so most of the good players have switched and are trusting that Relic will eventually make it better.
18 Apr 2024, 00:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2024, 23:43 PMGrumpy
COH3 released in a worse state than COH2

That's a new one. I've heard people call CoH 3's release comparable to how bad CoH 2's was but never *worse*.
18 Apr 2024, 07:10 AM

I mean big names etc.

Everyone minus Sib.
20 Apr 2024, 15:04 PM

That's a new one. I've heard people call CoH 3's release comparable to how bad CoH 2's was but never *worse*.

COH3 was worse in terms of missing features, like replays. COH2 was much worse in terms of bugsplats. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and hand grenades.

Sega really messed up by releasing COH3 in the state that it was. The bad press cost it a lot of sales. Even if you look at the time value of money, they probably shot themselves in the foot by releasing it the way they did. Also, it was a mistake spending resources on the "great" new features like infantry riding on tanks instead of making replays, a good minimap, etc.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 51
South Africa 3
Germany 749
Peru 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %