Login

russian armor

Early game usf trouble vs africa corps?

15 Jan 2024, 17:09 PM

Hi, I am a hardcore coh2 player and few months ago I started playing coh3, got 100 hours playing time. I play mostly usf 2v2 with my british buddy.

Whenever I got an Africa corps opponent, they beat me very hard early game. As first 3 units, I got 2 rifleman 1 scout. After that I got mostly another rifleman. Same time Africa corps got a panzergrenadier(stronger than rifleman), a special close combat engineer unit(didn’t play Africa corps yet) and a stupid overpowered halftruck. How am I suppose to win against those with 2 rifleman and a 3 man scout unit? I am far away for an antitank neither paratroopers or rangers, and for bazooka squad I must delay my tanks. Need a solution thanks for help
15 Jan 2024, 18:56 PM

Hi, I am a hardcore coh2 player and few months ago I started playing coh3, got 100 hours playing time. I play mostly usf 2v2 with my british buddy.

Whenever I got an Africa corps opponent, they beat me very hard early game. As first 3 units, I got 2 rifleman 1 scout. After that I got mostly another rifleman. Same time Africa corps got a panzergrenadier(stronger than rifleman), a special close combat engineer unit(didn’t play Africa corps yet) and a stupid overpowered halftruck. How am I suppose to win against those with 2 rifleman and a 3 man scout unit? I am far away for an antitank neither paratroopers or rangers, and for bazooka squad I must delay my tanks. Need a solution thanks for help

Take cover, flank the 250 with a riflemen, you need to fire at it side which are less armored (coh3 has side armor value unlike coh2)

You can also upgrade atnade and try to surprise your opponent.

You can dug-in a bit, accept to lose ground early game, go fast ISC and unlock atmines, then you mine obvious path for vehicles and see them being one shot.

You can also as you said go T1+T2 and get a zook squad, you can also go fast MSC and get at fast HT75mm.

Aside from it, USF is the faction whose get most of early BG pick, you can get a fast vet1 jeep, fast 5men assault squad, fast weasel upgraded with an HMG, fast HMG deployed on the field... use it.
15 Jan 2024, 20:23 PM

Hold on to your fuel and build support center as well for bazookas.
Alternatively, research early grenades and pick sprint as vet1 rifle ability.

Mechanized with dual vet1 jeep can bully DaK early game even in 2s, but is micro intensive.

First engagement or two, DaK will always win against USF rifle build, so you won't do anything here.
15 Jan 2024, 20:59 PM

And don't forget to double side since you're a team, send a lone capper on your side and push you're friend's one to rapidly force retreat then swip with your friend to the other side.
15 Jan 2024, 22:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2024, 20:23 PMKatitof
Mechanized with dual vet1 jeep can bully DaK early game even in 2s, but is micro intensive.

I am not a Coh3 player but I play one on forums: I thought this was the USF meta at the moment. Jeeps that can cap(Vet 1) is a good way to go in my smol mind.

Points to Katitof.
16 Jan 2024, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2024, 22:38 PMRosbone

I am not a Coh3 player but I play one on forums: I thought this was the USF meta at the moment. Jeeps that can cap(Vet 1) is a good way to go in my smol mind.

Points to Katitof.

I literally main dak in 2s and play regularly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★