Login

russian armor

Has Coh3 clicked for you?

2 May 2023, 16:20 PM

I am a stressed 1v1 player, so i played the other 3 modes much more. All random games.

The games are admittedly fun in a balanced matchup, going past 30 mins late game.

But coming from Coh2, Coh3 still feels detached to me, like an out of body experience with my army. Something is off.

I think all that auto forward reinforcing and healing even for tanks! I not feeling it. When i get vet3 grens in Coh2, it felt great and grens felt powerful.

With Coh3, vet3 felt nothing much.

Some more the current meta with the buff MG, is to camp your front line, stop infantry with MG spam, push a mortar leig unit asap. Then fisticuff on the frontline until who got the tanks mass faster. And too much arty, every gets arty. Brits get it much earlier. Wtf man
4 May 2023, 03:50 AM

I am a stressed 1v1 player, so i played the other 3 modes much more. All random games.

The games are admittedly fun in a balanced matchup, going past 30 mins late game.

But coming from Coh2, Coh3 still feels detached to me, like an out of body experience with my army. Something is off.

I think all that auto forward reinforcing and healing even for tanks! I not feeling it. When i get vet3 grens in Coh2, it felt great and grens felt powerful.

With Coh3, vet3 felt nothing much.

Some more the current meta with the buff MG, is to camp your front line, stop infantry with MG spam, push a mortar leig unit asap. Then fisticuff on the frontline until who got the tanks mass faster. And too much arty, every gets arty. Brits get it much earlier. Wtf man

100% bro only thing Coh3 managed to so successful was split the player base, slap that negative review and pray for coh2 remake
5 May 2023, 09:13 AM

It's boring and limiting to play , punishing someone is close to impossible with how long TTK is while if you play allies it feels so limiting that i get bored and fall a'sleep it's CoH3 imo is one off the most mediocre , boring strategy games with no diversity and content i ever played. It does not click as there is not really allot off fun to be had , just not enough to play around with you will just follow the steps from 1 to 4 with the 7 units each faction has to offer in a playthrough due to lack off diversity and locked in mediocre battlegroups.

EDIT: it gives me flashbacks to Iron Harvest while not bad not allot to build and have fun with just one dimensial boredom.
5 May 2023, 09:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2023, 09:13 AMSolved
it gives me flashbacks to Iron Harvest while not bad not allot to build and have fun with just one dimensial boredom.

I immediately thought of Iron Harvest the way that squads tanked nades to the mouth lmao.
5 May 2023, 09:53 AM

I immediately thought of Iron Harvest the way that squads tanked nades to the mouth lmao.

That is another thing , i have people blobbing left and right i throw 2 nades on clustered units and it's like 45% damage on one unit at most with zero model drops. nah im good , i just clicked the uninstall and hide button on steam im not waiting 2 years again to get a less mediocre strategy game that still can't even compete with CoH1 , so better to blacklist this and just not touch again. I know my friends gonna complain and cry to play CoH3 again soon but honestly can't be bothered i get depressed playing that poor excuse off a sequel.
5 May 2023, 18:10 PM

It is insulting how little Relic has learned (or try to learn?) from previous CoHs. The horrendous launch aside, how can you be so oblivious to your own game?
Mainline infantry with super strong at? Check
Loiters even more busted than in CoH2? Check
AA extremely unevenly distributed? Check
SimCity extreme? Check
Units that are absolute dogshit but monster broken once you buy x amount of upgrades? Check
Denying USF any meaningful arty (not even Scotts and Priests available)? Check
Call-in fucking meta? Check

How can you fuck up so hard, these things have been on CoH1 and CoH2 and it took a long time to fix them. Now, they are in the game once more. Wtf why?
8 May 2023, 03:31 AM

Denying USF any meaningful arty (not even Scotts and Priests available)?

Scotts are in the game. That said I agree with u on pretty much everything, but u can get scotts in the armor battlegroup

Havent had a ton of success with them, havent played in a bit tho
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS