Login

russian armor

Jarger is the new volks shrekdier

30 Mar 2023, 20:53 PM

The Team needs to look at this unit and considering either droping a model after shreck upgrade or needs to increase receive accuracy or remove shreck all together.

I really don't want to deal with a new volksgrenadier shrek blob for a year and change before they change it, so the sooner the better.
30 Mar 2023, 22:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2023, 20:53 PMGenObi
The Team needs to look at this unit and considering either droping a model after shreck upgrade or needs to increase accuracy or remove shreck all together.

I really don't want to deal with a new volksgrenadier shrek blob for a year and change before they change it, so the sooner the better.

Increasing accuracy of Jager would be a buff making them stronger...
31 Mar 2023, 02:41 AM

Jaegers are good but what else does wehr have left? and Allies have other great units that still do well against them. I'm hoenstly confused at why so many people struggle against them considering the pathfinder spam and the tommy spam still does very well against them.
31 Mar 2023, 13:23 PM

They are bit too much versatile with pshrek but this issue lies also with Paratroopszooks and Tommies boys. Imo the only versatile infantry unit AI/AT should be the SSF commando.

I hope they adjust them all on a next patch.
31 Mar 2023, 13:39 PM

True enough. If blobs of 'anti-everything' infantry backed up up by mobile reinforcement are considered to be the most effective thing going, its generally a sign that some other stuff in the game just isn't performing well enough to do its job.

Like AT guns. They get wiped incredibly easily at the moment (though god forbid double AT guns becomes the meta again) or MG's generally being a bit unreliable. Someone recently made a good point about those, though i can't remember who... other friendly units dont seem to contribute to keeping enemy units supressed like they did in the previous game.
31 Mar 2023, 15:50 PM

Jaegers are good but what else does wehr have left? and Allies have other great units that still do well against them. I'm hoenstly confused at why so many people struggle against them considering the pathfinder spam and the tommy spam still does very well against them.

There are options as wehr to play against allied meta even without jaegers, even in 1v1 is some options but those are overshadowed by simplicity of Jaegershreks.
It is worse with ATtommies which are more of no-brainer and more broken, but jaegershreks are still bad, need fixing and in their current state are unrequired in wehr's roaster.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★