Login

russian armor

its a arranged team fk the random arranged team game

• This thread is locked
31 Oct 2022, 02:17 AM

why it is still delay the release?
at the end it is still a un-balance game
31 Oct 2022, 03:17 AM

shinasukac make a coherent OP challenge (impossible)

On-topic though (I think???), imo fresh arranged teams should get a temporary rating based on the average of all the players' ratings.

The way it works--as it is now--is that when a single player is swapped out of an arranged team, the new arranged team is given a complete fresh start (I.E. they can get matched with total newbies). This is absolutely unacceptable.

I'll just share some of my personal experience as to why this is. I play 4v4s. I play a *lot* of 4v4. But you would never know this from my playercard. Why is this? Well, I don't like to play CoH2 without being able to communicate with my teammates. So, I play arranged teams. The issue is that I play with *a lot* of different teams.

You see, I've joined a discord server where I can find other players to play with. We make teams and then go to 4v4 automatch. Often times, these teams can have one person leave to go to work. This leads to a bunch of different ATs where I've played one or two matches with then switched to another.

It's not my intention that I keep getting matched up with new players, I just prefer communication over silence and ping noises. The AT baseline rating system needs to be changed.
31 Oct 2022, 03:20 AM

Solutions:

1.) Add voice chat.

Why is there no voice chat. Why is there no voice chat? For what reason is there no voice chat. Add f*cking voice chat.

2.) As stated in my first post, when a new arranged team is made, it should take the performance of each player across all of their ATs, do that across all players on the new AT, average it together, and then use that as a baseline for what opponents they will face for their placement matches. Very simple.
31 Oct 2022, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Stop making this post every couple of weeks without contributing anything to the discussion.

/locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS