Login

russian armor

REPAIR vehicule should cost Fuel (a little)

18 Oct 2022, 12:13 PM

Hi all

It's an idea i had. This should make the game more meritocratic and reward the best players who have the best micro and strategy

^_^
18 Oct 2022, 16:49 PM
Donator 22

ufff easy stuff for Jacksons of Pwerfer ..... tough stuff for a Churchill or a KT
18 Oct 2022, 22:27 PM

Jesus christ no, it would destroy vehicle economy
19 Oct 2022, 00:11 AM

would be an absolute nightmare to balance, so definitely disagree
19 Oct 2022, 00:28 AM
Senior Caster Badge

In Coh1 it costed a little bit of Manpower which I thought was nice to make wounding tanks without getting the kill more rewarding. MP cost makes more sense than fuel cost. Coh2 doesn't quite need it as much though since you already are rewarded for vehicle damage with veterancy, since Coh1 vet only happened from kills. But it's true that Coh2 has some huge outliners like Churchills which would be a problem.
19 Oct 2022, 12:23 PM

In Coh1 it costed a little bit of Manpower which I thought was nice to make wounding tanks without getting the kill more rewarding. MP cost makes more sense than fuel cost. Coh2 doesn't quite need it as much though since you already are rewarded for vehicle damage with veterancy, since Coh1 vet only happened from kills. But it's true that Coh2 has some huge outliners like Churchills which would be a problem.

Why churchill is a problem ? Only noobs take damage "FOR FUN"
19 Oct 2022, 12:26 PM

The essence of a heavily armored tank is not to die easily. If tank repair costs 50% of the fuel cost of the new tank, then it will reward the best players and not penalized the tank with 1 HP.
19 Oct 2022, 13:26 PM

Another heavy price for using heavy tanks notwithstanding all the current anti-heavy-tank meta.

Definitely no.
19 Oct 2022, 14:09 PM

Only noobs take damage "FOR FUN"

I guess I should just be the designated thread "you missed the point" guy. But obviously he's not saying it's "for fun" to damage a tank but not kill it. Putting a tank and a pioneer squad out of action and forcing the enemy to pay manpower on top of it is no small price to pay. I would imagine this is only really worth doing to Wehr though, because their veterancy was based on purchases made at the base, not how much damage/kills the tank was getting. Doing this to US or Panzer Lehr (or whatever tf it was called) is basically shooting yourself in the foot, I'm pretty sure.
20 Oct 2022, 10:02 AM

In coh1 it is a barely noticable thing in general, primarily because you float way more manpower in that game overall, (wehr has insane upkeep, Panzer elite too for that matter, US gets good upkeep once the supply yard is maxed out) so the manpower floating was way more common.

If this was implemented in coh2, it would probably kill the flow becuase you lose way more models quicker, and the income for manpower is always pretty brutal. I don't think i've ever seen anyones income be under 200 in coh1, coh2 that's like the standard maxed out army cap
20 Oct 2022, 15:20 PM

I dont know about this, but I think weapon upgrades should drain a bit of munitions income. There is almost no drawback in upgrading units. LMG squads should definelty move slower to balance their massive firepower output while light weapon upgrades should make a unit move the same speed or even a bit faster.
21 Oct 2022, 15:38 PM

In coh1 it is a barely noticable thing in general, primarily because you float way more manpower in that game overall, (wehr has insane upkeep, Panzer elite too for that matter, US gets good upkeep once the supply yard is maxed out) so the manpower floating was way more common.

If this was implemented in coh2, it would probably kill the flow becuase you lose way more models quicker, and the income for manpower is always pretty brutal. I don't think i've ever seen anyones income be under 200 in coh1, coh2 that's like the standard maxed out army cap

+ COH1 had manpower points so if you got that it was sure to float manpower.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★