Login

russian armor

Any USF players F around with the M10 to get crushes?

23 Sep 2022, 02:23 AM

I was fighting my friend who was playing OKW. Dude was blobbing like hell and I decided to let him have his fun for the first few minutes. Didn't even build MGs. Then the next time his blob showed up I ran over it with two M10s and instantly killed like half the entire blob. He instantly surrendered and would not stop complaining about it. Saying that I BMed him. Was really funny.
23 Sep 2022, 03:16 AM

Only a hardcore blobber would say getting crushed by m10 is BMing. Just retreat and u cant be crushed

M10 crush is not even a tiny a fraction as good as calliope against blobs, so he should rly be thanking u for not picking the ez cmdr
23 Sep 2022, 11:11 AM

Didn’t M10 crush get heavily nerfed. Armor company used to be my go to commander with insta build AssE and M10 spam that could crush infantry and in numbers bully any tank.
23 Sep 2022, 14:40 PM

Strangely enough I did have an opponent in automatch recently who tried really hard to do this with an M10, as their kind of 'opening play' rushing it before any other vehicle. Needless to say, it didn't work very well.

If Rumartinez says it got heavily nerfed in the past perhaps it makes a bit more sense. Possibly someone who hadn't played the game in a long time? It was weird.
23 Sep 2022, 16:48 PM

Strangely enough I did have an opponent in automatch recently who tried really hard to do this with an M10, as their kind of 'opening play' rushing it before any other vehicle. Needless to say, it didn't work very well.

If Rumartinez says it got heavily nerfed in the past perhaps it makes a bit more sense. Possibly someone who hadn't played the game in a long time? It was weird.

From april 2017

M10

We find that the M10, which is a highly cost-efficient tank hunter is overperforming with respect to how it deals with infantry due to its potency to crush squads. Therefore, we are taking steps to remedy this, without, however, affecting M10’s mobility.

Chassis rotation rate reduced from 38 to 32
Turret rotation rate increased from 30 to 36 to compensate

It was a really weird Tank destroyer as it was made for flanking but it’s turret rotation was straight ass. So to win matchups you had to spam and blob so enemy tank would get stuck and your turret could finally turn around and kill it.

My guess is the player probably tried to drive straight thru your squad instead of turn over top of them. That was the trick, back then a small change in direction would initiate the crush and since they turned so quickly opponent had no chance to react.

Reading thru some of the old balance changes you can kind of see why certain units struggle. Penals/Rifleman got some heavy nerfs that were partially reversed for specifically Wehrmacht infantry scaling.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 26
Russian Federation 79
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak