Login

russian armor

Further Evidence that COH3 is Trash

PAGES (11)down
9 Sep 2022, 17:55 PM

you truly have reading problems... not bothering replying

U mean u just realized how crappy ur point was. Thx for the confirmation :thumb:

You decide to put 250mm of fucking grade A steel armor topped with a fucking 12.8cm PAK gun you sure as fuck are going to be making something really OP for COH standards. Just imagine a vehicle with an elefant gun, a TigerII armor and Jagdtiger range... I can already hear the alliedcucks coping

Once again an incredibly stupid point. This even contradicts ur own argument

U say they would be ignoring history by putting BP/maus in the game. Thats true. But now u say theyr gonna follow history when it comes to tank specs? Do u rly not see how stupid that argument is?

Y do u want units to be OP? Nobody else is arguing 4 that, just u. If BP is OP, then they nerf it.....

This post reeking of autism aside.

Not his 1st post like that lol
10 Sep 2022, 07:39 AM

Because, my good friend, I have an expert's knowledge on the way Nazi Germany conducted its military research (did a stats project on WW2 Operational Research as part of my master's degree).

Hitler personally signed off on anything that claimed to be "the best best best ever" not caring about costs. Everybody knew shit like Maus and Ratte was completely combat stupid but they got the proof to carry on since the boss signed off on it.

Compare that to the way USA, UK and (to a lesser extend) USSR conducted their military research: tons of committees, scientists etc. striving to find the golden ratio... sure that's how it should be done but nothing trully shockingly huge comes out of it...

Compared with Maus let's say.

You decide to put 250mm of fucking grade A steel armor topped with a fucking 12.8cm PAK gun you sure as fuck are going to be making something really OP for COH standards. Just imagine a vehicle with an elefant gun, a TigerII armor and Jagdtiger range... I can already hear the alliedcucks coping

Over engineered and 'bigger is better' yes, i'm aware. But what does that have to do with game balance? One has no influence on the other, it's a videogame.

Obviously the game will have balance issues that will need to be addressed, like all games in the genre, but Nazi Germany's design philosophy isn't going to be up copied by Relic when balancing a videogame. They could just as easily accidently make an allied unit too powerful... This is such a strange thing to fixate on.
10 Sep 2022, 08:16 AM

Such a clown thing to be still stuck on the BP.
We had all these discussions already when the first SP alpha dropped. Can we PLEASE move on.

BP haters, cope harder. Everyone else settled.
Real world stats are not part of Coh, never has been. BP is atleast not completely breaking the WW2 scenery as it is simply a thicker Churchill with a 17-pounder. Its not a centurion, just touch some grass and leave it to rest.
10 Sep 2022, 09:37 AM

Such a clown thing to be still stuck on the BP.
We had all these discussions already when the first SP alpha dropped. Can we PLEASE move on.

BP haters, cope harder. Everyone else settled.
Real world stats are not part of Coh, never has been. BP is atleast not completely breaking the WW2 scenery as it is simply a thicker Churchill with a 17-pounder. Its not a centurion, just touch some grass and leave it to rest.

It's a matter of principle. Relic needs to learn to keep his word, they already fucked up all the promises about the historicity of the CoH2 campaign and all their blah blah what they said. Here they again stated that historicity and authenticity are important to them, but they add the Black Prince without an objective reason. Either Relic keeps his word, or my wallet is closed to them.
10 Sep 2022, 09:41 AM

It's a matter of principle. Relic needs to learn to keep his word, they already fucked up all the promises about the historicity of the CoH2 campaign and all their blah blah what they said. Here they again stated that historicity and authenticity are important to them, but they add the Black Prince without an objective reason. Either Relic keeps his word, or my wallet is closed to them.

Oh no! Crecer's wallet is closed.
10 Sep 2022, 09:46 AM

Oh no! Crecer's wallet is closed.

Taking into account the fact that CoH is a niche game and the abolition of regional prices in Steam, Relic and Sega will need every cent. So yeah, Relic won't get my cent.
10 Sep 2022, 15:42 PM

So yeah, Relic won't get my cent.

Only one cent ? Someone pls buff crecer wallet
12 Sep 2022, 05:40 AM

Taking into account the fact that CoH is a niche game and the abolition of regional prices in Steam, Relic and Sega will need every cent. So yeah, Relic won't get my cent.

The stink of self-importance is strong. If you aren't happy with the way the game is, the simple solution is don't buy it. Ya'll seem to forget that video games are art, and art is subjective. The goal is obviously to get copies of the game in as many hands as possible, but they also are free to develop the game THEY want.
12 Sep 2022, 06:03 AM

The stink of self-importance is strong. If you aren't happy with the way the game is, the simple solution is don't buy it. Ya'll seem to forget that video games are art, and art is subjective. The goal is obviously to get copies of the game in as many hands as possible, but they also are free to develop the game THEY want.

For a long time, no. The art was left to small indie developers not to big publishers with $70 games. Games have become a product for the target audience. And СoH is a product for people who are passionate about World War II and strategies. And one more thing, if you attract people who are passionate about WW2 and talk about historical and authenticity, then you better keep your words, we have already seen how "historical" the CoH2 campaign turned out at the Enemy at the Gates or K-19 level full of lies and stereotypes. And now, when creating CoH3, we were again here about historicity and authenticity and see how our own promises were broken..
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight