Login

russian armor

[Relic][Devblog] #40 Branching Narrative

16 Jun 2022, 10:31 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

19 Jun 2022, 15:59 PM

20 Jun 2022, 06:49 AM

Let's be honest. This is a bad decision. A dynamic campaign is not very interesting, it is a Skyrmish set and not a campaign. In alpha, I was terribly bored. You are making a campaign game that focuses on the people in this war. And a dynamic campaign is the worst choice to show it. CoH is not Starcraft, but here you should be equal to this game. And although I do not like StarCraft 2 as a strategy, but this is a masterpiece single player campaign - history, unique missions, cutscenes.
20 Jun 2022, 09:09 AM

Let's be honest. This is a bad decision. A dynamic campaign is not very interesting, it is a Skyrmish set and not a campaign. In alpha, I was terribly bored. You are making a campaign game that focuses on the people in this war. And a dynamic campaign is the worst choice to show it. CoH is not Starcraft, but here you should be equal to this game. And although I do not like StarCraft 2 as a strategy, but this is a masterpiece single player campaign - history, unique missions, cutscenes.

That's what you get when you put people with 0 history knowledge behind a HISTORICALLY-DRIVEN rts. Woke culture will eat Coh3 for breakfast.
20 Jun 2022, 21:25 PM

Nothing more to add. I was also bored and did not play it that much. Same for me with StarCraft 2. MP? Nogo for me, but the SP content was superb.

lelic
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
Germany 29

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak