Login

russian armor

Addressing the issue of ELO-hell.

PAGES (13)down
15 Feb 2022, 21:55 PM

Okay, that's 2 graphs. And? This proves what?

It is clear you do not read the text walls or you would know. Or you are really dumb. Lets go with the first option.

SUMMARY
Soviets suck balls in 4v4 and is hit hardest by ELO Hell.

Graph 1: Axis is OP as balls in 4v4.
Graph 2: Soviets are the worst performing faction.

YOUR ONLY ARGUMENT SO FAR
Here, I have formatted an easy response for you to use for all of your following posts:
15 Feb 2022, 22:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 21:00 PMRosbone

Delete all the shit spawn maps and only play White Ball? Sounds good to me :D

Because you made it? lol
15 Feb 2022, 22:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 21:55 PMRosbone

Soviets suck balls in 4v4

Sorry, I actually played in the last 4v4 tourney and I know for a fact the Sov/Sov/USF/USF comp was the meta. Soviets Maxim build alongside USF airbourne was absolutely insanely good. Even teams not running that comp always had Soviets since their tools are way too valuable to pass up. On top of that, Soviets are incredibly strong with IL2 bombs, katy, ISU152 and mark target. I am not even gonna entertain your dumb notion of soviets being bad in 4v4, they are a top 2 faction in every single game mode.

Graph 1: Axis is OP? Maybe the players just suck at playing allies and actually using their tools? I wager 99% of the playerbase that complains USF sucks would change their tune in a hurry if they actually played USF Airbourne cancer.

Graph 2: The playerbase sucks at playing Soviets. Plain and simple.
15 Feb 2022, 22:52 PM

Sorry, I actually played in the last 4v4 tourney and I know for a fact the Sov/Sov/USF/USF comp was the meta. Soviets Maxim build alongside USF airbourne was absolutely insanely good. Even teams not running that comp always had Soviets since their tools are way too valuable to pass up.

Yes maxims with pathfinder sighting is OP. Try it at lower ranks. The enemy will turtle and erase your shit with LeFH. Your team mate will have no recon or drop.

On top of that, Soviets are incredibly strong with IL2 bombs, katy, ISU152 and mark target.

You also will absolutely lose if you go ISU152 at lower ranks. You will have NO ARTY COUNTER. LeFH will erase your army. And try to coordinate your counter with mates who dont speak your language and are monkeys. Relic needs more ping options for COH3.

I am not even gonna entertain your dumb notion of soviets being bad in 4v4, they are a top 2 faction in every single game mode.

Uhhh notion? It is stats from TOP 200 player games. Again, 4v4 is not any other game modes. All other modes are a 1v1 situation. I explained why SOV are UP in 4v4 in the earlier posts you did not read. Which is fine. It is a lot of text.

Graph 1: Axis is OP? Maybe the players just suck at playing allies

Yes, exactly. Low-Mid tier Allied players suck at the game. So having even matched axis and allied ranks = axis wins. Again, SOV are the worst faction for ELO Hell.

- USF rifleman are trash.
- Brits will turtle and then drop after their forward mortar gets erased.
- Sov are too slow to be effective in 4v4.

See you are finally getting it. Nice!
15 Feb 2022, 22:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 22:52 PMRosbone

Yes maxims with pathfinder sighting is OP. Try it at lower ranks. The enemy will turtle and erase your shit with LeFH. Your team mate will have no recon or drop.

You also will absolutely lose if you go ISU152 at lower ranks. You will have NO ARTY COUNTER. LeFH will erase your army. And try to coordinate your counter with mates who dont speak your language and are monkeys. Relic needs more ping options for COH3.

Uhhh notion? It is stats from TOP 200 player games. Again, 4v4 is not any other game modes. All other modes are a 1v1 situation. I explained why SOV are UP in 4v4 in the earlier posts you did not read. Which is fine. It is a lot of text.

Yes, exactly. Low-Mid tier Allied players suck at the game. So having even matched axis and allied ranks = axis wins. Again, SOV are the worst faction for ELO Hell.

- USF rifleman are trash.
- Brits will turtle and then drop after their forward mortar gets erased.
- Sov are too slow to be effective in 4v4.

See you are finally getting it. Nice!

Alright, PM me your login details. I'll put your preferred faction to top 36 4v4 in 2-3 days and then you'll never speak of "ELO hell" ever again.
15 Feb 2022, 22:59 PM

USF riflemen being trash is quite the fun joke, even when the context is 4v4.

15 Feb 2022, 23:02 PM

Because you made it? lol

Of course :D

REASONS
Seriously it has the same foot print as Red Ball. But the massive blockers in the fall back areas on Red Ball make it very hard to be effective from the far corners. And the Fuels on White Ball are distance balanced, unlike Red Ball.

SHIT SPAWNS WHERE PEOPLE /L AT SOME POINT:
- Hamburg North East.
- Lienne all spawns on forest side.
- Red Ball North East and South West.
- Lorch Assault bottom.

Fun maps to play. But you will struggle to win games from those spawns if you are the best player on the team.
15 Feb 2022, 23:03 PM

Alright, PM me your login details. I'll put your preferred faction to top 36 4v4 in 2-3 days and then you'll never speak of "ELO hell" ever again.

Isnt that a bannable offense?
15 Feb 2022, 23:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 23:03 PMRosbone

Isnt that a bannable offense?

Didn't know that. I know that now I guess.

I could derank my 4v4 rank of your choice to a low level I guess and then go up to lv18?
15 Feb 2022, 23:07 PM

Didn't know that. I know that now I guess.

I could derank my 4v4 rank of your choice to a low level I guess and then go up to lv18?

And I am not saying a top 100 player will get stuck in ELO hell. I am saying mid tier players will hit bad streaks of luck and wind up there. And at that point, skill has nothing to do with rank. It is all random factors you have no control of.
15 Feb 2022, 23:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 23:07 PMRosbone

And I am not saying a top 100 player will get stuck in ELO hell. I am saying mid tier players will hit bad streaks of luck and wind up there. And at that point, skill has nothing to do with rank. It is all random factors you have no control of.

Then they are where they deserve because they are not good enough to rank higher, therefore the system works, there is no ELO hell conspiracy, and we can all go to bed and stop posting nonsense like "Soviets suck balls in 4v4" and "You can't afford to go ISU152 in 4v4 cuz LeFH".
15 Feb 2022, 23:13 PM

I know English is not your native language so let me emphasis it:
skill has nothing to do with rank. It is all random factors you have no control of.
15 Feb 2022, 23:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 23:13 PMRosbone

skill has nothing to do with rank. It is all random factors you have no control of.

Skill is the only thing that matters with rank, you admitted as such earlier.

"And I am not saying a top 100 player will get stuck in ELO hell. I am saying mid tier players will hit bad streaks of luck and wind up there."

If I am immune to ELO hell then the lower ranked dudes you say are in "ELO hell" are simply not good enough to rank higher, therefore there is no ELO hell conspiracy and people just need to git gud.
15 Feb 2022, 23:18 PM

If I am immune to ELO hell then the lower ranked dudes you say are in "ELO hell" are simply not good enough to rank higher, therefore there is no ELO hell conspiracy and people just need to git gud.

No I am saying at rank 100, your skill may be enough to carry you out of ELO hell. But the majority of player are not rank 100. So you have people who should be rank 1000-2000 who are stuck playing with donkeys at rank 8000. And since these other players suck, they never get better at the game and/or stop playing all togther.

Rank 100 is top 1% of players. I am talking about the 50-60% of players stuck in the middle.
15 Feb 2022, 23:19 PM

"60% of the playerbase is stuck in ELO hell"

uhhhhhhhhh

okay yeah goodnight, this is too dumb to argue against.
15 Feb 2022, 23:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 23:13 PMRosbone

Very low, so I'll reply accordingly.

Saying that the factors are random is an argument that is expected to be found at... Well... Random level :)
15 Feb 2022, 23:22 PM

"60% of the playerbase is stuck in ELO hell"

uhhhhhhhhh

50-60 percentile of players. Meaning ranks around 2000 and lower.
15 Feb 2022, 23:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2022, 23:21 PMTomy0
Saying that the factors are random is an argument that is expected to be found at... Well... Random level :)

Yes. Random 4v4 is in the name :snfPeter:
15 Feb 2022, 23:26 PM

I meant that you are a random and you have the according level.

Maybe Storm is not native english, but you can't read between the lines
15 Feb 2022, 23:27 PM

Arguing about 4v4 is a waste of anyone's time. But the site has been dead lately so I think we did our jobs and gave people some entertainment.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS