Login

russian armor

Pioneers vs Rear Echelon

6 Feb 2022, 10:06 AM

Rear echelons are classic example of one of the useless USF units in this game. Rear echelons have shittiest mines in the game. Also RES dont have any fighting power also they dont have any other utilities also they cost to much for their performance. Just reduce cost of renforcement of RE or give RE normal mines. There is a strange anti-USF biass on this community.
6 Feb 2022, 10:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2022, 23:03 PMVipper

PLS stop laying (once more)about what I have posted because I did not post that the 170 CE are a better combat units than 240 conscripts.

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2022, 20:54 PMVipper

They are better at fighting than conscripts, same dps better target size.

So for the cheapest engineer units being as better than their mainline of their faction yes they are a "decent unit".

:sibToxic:
6 Feb 2022, 15:06 PM

:sibToxic:

Hiding the fact the specific post you quoted is direct response and includes your post about 4 men conscripts is misleading.

Even you have somehow misunderstood that post my following post is quite clear:
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2022, 15:58 PMVipper

That is Per entity, same DPS better RA.

I have not tested but I would guess that 3 CE would beat 2 conscript in straight up fight.

For a engineer unit that is not bad at all.

In the end of day they even if claimed that CE are better combat unit than than conscripts (which is not true and I have made no such claim) there has been no "stats manipulation" because the stat I brought up are accurate.

In sort your accusation are uncalled for and false and all the talk about CE/Conscripts is a smoke and mirrors attempt to hide the fact that you wrongfully accused me of something I did not do.

That makes you the one that is toxic with nothing to contribute in this thread.
7 Feb 2022, 05:30 AM

amongst all the baseline infantry squads.

SSS tier is definitely CE. well micro Demo and mines are just cherry on top and definitely outshines conscripts.

S tier (shit tier) awarded to RE. frankly speaking even with lmg upgrades and bars dont scale well into lategame axis infantry.
8 Feb 2022, 17:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2022, 05:30 AMy3ivan
amongst all the baseline infantry squads.

SSS tier is definitely CE. well micro Demo and mines are just cherry on top and definitely outshines conscripts.

S tier (shit tier) awarded to RE. frankly speaking even with lmg upgrades and bars dont scale well into lategame axis infantry.

Kinda agree. Although I really like 125mp bunkers with ability to have free nades. I sometimes park them near buildings so as to prevent enemies going in.

But other than that you are right yea.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 11
unknown 3
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %