Login

russian armor

Myth about axis casemate TDs and allies with a turret

25 Nov 2021, 10:08 AM

An elephant can spin on a dime as fast as a comet can circle it, in fact all axis tds other than jgdt can and even faster with vet in some cases. Age old story of the jackson and ff having barrels but what happens when it moves slower than fuck and the opponet just realized it shot to the left and simply rushes it to the right? I set mines but it cant always happen that way what im saying is the turret is a bigger liabiltiy than it is a benefit when a stug spina on a dime, and this is alll figured on accelant pathing a big giant field where i can just run circles all day that exist in zero maps. Su85 can be screwed anytime distance is closed slow to turn, not with axis tds why do they spin on a dime? And rotate just as fast as a sherman circling ?? I want to hear more about the benefit jackson and FF have with the slow turning gun that can be just used against them

Point is they turn just as fast as they can be circled, they spin on a dime there is no downfall its all a bunch of crap ive heard people use as an excuse for years. Think about it. Gun that spins on a dime vs a gun that takes forever to spin to fire and can be heavily used against you facing wrong way
25 Nov 2021, 11:04 AM

Do you actually know the rotation speed of case mate TDs to base your claim or are this just another "allied UP" rant?
25 Nov 2021, 11:11 AM

people underestimate how fast casemate TDs can rotate around if they are with working engines
25 Nov 2021, 11:17 AM

Its fucking rediculous when they rotate as fast as they can he circled especially with elephant and will bounce most shots when its facing your frontaly as it spins on a dime, equals zero punishment for bad play like most axis units
25 Nov 2021, 11:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 11:17 AMRocket
Its fucking rediculous when they rotate as fast as they can he circled especially with elephant and will bounce most shots when its facing your frontaly as it spins on a dime, equals zero punishment for bad play like most axis units

the elefant has extremely high armor, as does the jagdtiger,

while its really difficult to take them out frontally, the only real way of destroying them is by rushing them and optimally destroying them with engine damage, and then an offmap ability like the il-2 bombing strike or the usf rocket loiters
25 Nov 2021, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 11:21 AMKatukov

the elefant has extremely high armor, as does the jagdtiger,

while its really difficult to take them out frontally, the only real way of destroying them is by rushing them and optimally destroying them with engine damage, and then an offmap ability like the il-2 bombing strike or the usf rocket loiters

Kaitoff i know how to kill them in a thousand ways, not really the point. I am just tired of hearing the casemate bullshit and how having a turret on a allied td is so much superior when it never has been. Sure sure if you always keep it at max range and they dont blitz rush you and keep everything in front sure guess the turret works.
25 Nov 2021, 11:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 11:17 AMRocket

I will make you a deal, I will provide you with link to the stat of rotation speed and you will post the list of the rotation speed of case mate from the fastest to the slowest and then you can back your claims with actual stats.
https://coh2.serealia.ca

You can find the rotation speed here it is not up to date but as far I can remember the rotation speed have not changed accept for SU-76 that you can find here:

https://www.coh2.org/topic/4307/coh2-changelog/page/8
25 Nov 2021, 11:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 11:42 AMVipper

I will make you a deal, I will provide you with link to the stat of rotation speed and you will post the list of the rotation speed of case mate from the fastest to the slowest and then you can back your claims with actual stats.
https://coh2.serealia.ca

You can find the rotation speed here it is not up to date but as far I can remember the rotation speed have not changed accept for SU-76 that you can find here:

https://www.coh2.org/topic/4307/coh2-changelog/page/8

Umm no im tired, the point would be to compare their rotation speed to turret traverse speed of jackson and ff, also units vets benefits with in reason, jp4 also has much higher ability to reach ver because of it survivability and its dissapearing magic that lets it even counter allied tds.
25 Nov 2021, 14:14 PM

This isn't early COH2 with ultra-swivel Elefants stacking 11% rotation bulletins. The only casemate that might be a problem is the JP4 but you will only have a dead JP4 if you try to outturn-in-place vs any turreted Allied tank.
25 Nov 2021, 14:22 PM

This isn't early COH2 with ultra-swivel Elefants stacking 11% rotation bulletins. The only casemate that might be a problem is the JP4 but you will only have a dead JP4 if you try to outturn-in-place vs any turreted Allied tank.

I am not sure why even bother to reply to someone who claim that the Elefant that has less 3/4 of the rotation speed of SU-85 "can spin on a dime" while the SU-85 is "screwed".

25 Nov 2021, 15:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 14:22 PMVipper

I am not sure why even bother to reply to someone who claim that the Elefant that has less 3/4 of the rotation speed of SU-85 "can spin on a dime" while the SU-85 is "screwed".

Who knows, maybe I was bored \o\
25 Nov 2021, 17:21 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 88
unknown 53
unknown 11
United States 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W