Login

russian armor

Sturmovik Attacks

• This thread is locked
14 Nov 2021, 03:19 AM

I have a question, isn't this way too cheap and spammable for late-game especially in 1v1?

180 MUNI compared to its counterpart 275 MUNI in OKW.

NOT STRAFE!

Like every minute it's being used lol.
14 Nov 2021, 04:05 AM

Well OKW one have more planes, aswell as provide you with both AI and AT planes, IL-2 is purely AI one and mainly for suppresion.

Also if enemy is spamming them just get AA HT as OKW, they IL-2s are incredibly easy to shotdown if you have AA on the field.
14 Nov 2021, 11:47 AM

They both are performing according to their cost.

I know many people do want to still cry and whine, but there really isn't much if anything to cry about with current state of balance, if there is a one thing to complain which is too weak in comparison to others, its your very own skill.
14 Nov 2021, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2021, 11:47 AMKatitof
They both are performing according to their cost.

I know many people do want to still cry and whine, but there really isn't much if anything to cry about with current state of balance, if there is a one thing to complain which is too weak in comparison to others, its your very own skill.

LOL, we can play 1v1, add me. You're always on my thread always wanting attention like a cute idiot with nothing to offer but insult.
14 Nov 2021, 16:10 PM

LOL, we can play 1v1, add me. You're always on my thread always wanting attention like a cute idiot with nothing to offer but insult.

And you offer intelligence insulting threads so... I mean the comparison is primary school level at best.
14 Nov 2021, 16:16 PM

And you offer intelligence insulting threads so... I mean the comparison is primary school level at best.

Wasn't my question valid? I was comparing the same commander skills 180 MUNI vs 275 MUNI?

No wonder what happened to this game. Full of self-righteous retarded members of the community and one of them is you and this katitof.

If you feel being insulted with my threads fucking go somewhere else. Or you we can do 1v1 to test your intelligence.
14 Nov 2021, 16:40 PM

Wasn't my question valid? I was comparing the same commander skills 180 MUNI vs 275 MUNI?

No wonder what happened to this game. Full of self-righteous retarded members of the community and one of them is you and this katitof.

If you feel being insulted with my threads fucking go somewhere else. Or you we can do 1v1 to test your intelligence.

Whatever you say kiddo.
14 Nov 2021, 17:32 PM

Apparently I'm also living in your head, rent free.
15 Nov 2021, 02:13 AM

lol two idiots won't accept the challenge of testing their intelligence. No wonder you two have no grasp of anything. Bye noobs!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 108

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight