Login

russian armor

Assault nades for Stormtruppers with g43 upgrade

29 Sep 2021, 06:07 AM

I mean why not, just replace their fire nade with assault nades with g43 upgrade.
29 Sep 2021, 08:37 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

They already have a huge DPS boost ability. I think strong nades that already wipe half the squad could be very problematic. I agree though that flame nades don't make an awful lot of sense. Maybe a stun nade could come in handy.
29 Sep 2021, 09:26 AM

They already have a huge DPS boost ability. I think strong nades that already wipe half the squad could be very problematic. I agree though that flame nades don't make an awful lot of sense. Maybe a stun nade could come in handy.

The flame grenades are "unique" and specially designed for encirclement doctrine and they allow stormtroppers to "burn" cashes.

On the other hand most cloaked imo should not have access to HE grenades but DOT grenades since being attack with HE grenades from cloaked units is not very pleasant.
29 Sep 2021, 09:46 AM

M8 I know you are the mod but did you read the title not being an asshole or condescending or anything m8, but you should read the full title. Or have you simply forgotten that tactical advance only comes with the m40 upgrade.
29 Sep 2021, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

M8 I know you are the mod but did you read the title not being an asshole or condescending or anything m8, but you should read the full title. Or have you simply forgotten that tactical advance only comes with the m40 upgrade.

Whoops. Yep, I seriously forgot that the tactical advance needs MP40s. My bad.
29 Sep 2021, 12:05 PM

Whoops. Yep, I seriously forgot that the tactical advance needs MP40s. My bad.

And even then it wouldn't have much of an effect on g43's or kar's as the real damage boost comes from the 3x burst length which both kar's and g43's don't have.
29 Sep 2021, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And even then it wouldn't have much of an effect on g43's or kar's as the real damage boost comes from the 3x burst length which both kar's and g43's don't have.

Yes, you're right.

I'd say your idea is worth a try. G43s have exceptional moving DPS so the only thing to be aware of should be high wiping capabilities. On the other hand, (non stealth) PGrens can do similar stuff too. So it might not be an issue.
29 Sep 2021, 12:35 PM

Yes, you're right.

I'd say your idea is worth a try. G43s have exceptional moving DPS so the only thing to be aware of should be high wiping capabilities. On the other hand, (non stealth) PGrens can do similar stuff too. So it might not be an issue.

I hope if the next patch comes they'll try something with g43 stormtroopers currently g43's PG's are just better.
29 Sep 2021, 14:59 PM

It might make the stormtroopen any worthwhile.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★