Login

russian armor

move okw mg to tie1 or give a sniper

24 Sep 2021, 05:38 AM

how 2 okw deal with spam HMG in 4v4?
and build sand bag need 6s and the tank trap only 3s?
nerf the okw early reforce and heal said it is too op and the usf heal car can build at the beginning?

nice
24 Sep 2021, 06:41 AM

nerf the okw early reforce and heal said it is too op and the usf heal car can build at the beginning?

nice

No wait..... he is speaking the language of the gods :):):)

While not put in the best words, i do agree it`s very hard rigth now as okw in 4v4, i either go for 2 kubels(yes meme, i know) or hope to flank and hope they suck and i get some good rng.
24 Sep 2021, 09:13 AM

There is no good counter play to vs mg spam as okw.

your first unit, which cant be count as a anti mg tool is the isg...which come mostly around minute 4. until this you are mostly helpless vs mg spam on most maps.

but isg is not good vs mgs. since it has no retreat, has not the range from pak howie and only 4models.

why USF got mortar, when the have nondoc early smoke? they even has super early reinforce and healing from the start....which means you can try your push much more often.

so yeah: give OKW some more tools vs early mg spam. kubel doesnt help this much, because get serios dmg from mg crew, when you try to flank it.

and one more sqaud near by nullify any kubel flank hard
24 Sep 2021, 09:40 AM

nice

quickfix, stop playing redball with 4x OKW
24 Sep 2021, 11:13 AM

having troubles dealing with mg spam as okw ? Imagine playing as ukf and encounter 2x mg42 with pio's vision at 2 minutes mark into the game :)))))
24 Sep 2021, 11:48 AM

having troubles dealing with mg spam as okw ? Imagine playing as ukf and encounter 2x mg42 with pio's vision at 2 minutes mark into the game :)))))

oh comon.

UKF has his own MG, which win every engagement vs mg42 when in green cover.
UKF has UC which can sneak around the mg and load up a squad.
UKF has no problem with mg spam. must be your fault.
24 Sep 2021, 14:47 PM

oh comon.

UKF has his own MG, which win every engagement vs mg42 when in green cover.
UKF has UC which can sneak around the mg and load up a squad.
UKF has no problem with mg spam. must be your fault.

UKF literally has problem with mg spam.

UC got armor and timing nerf by added fuel cost and require tech 1 for vicker and flame upgraded.
UC has bad mobility so you will get snare easily(pzfaust range are very long) .
UC damage is bad.

And A fact is UKF has lowest winrate.
24 Sep 2021, 14:51 PM

There is no good counter play to vs mg spam as okw.

your first unit, which cant be count as a anti mg tool is the isg...which come mostly around minute 4. until this you are mostly helpless vs mg spam on most maps.

but isg is not good vs mgs. since it has no retreat, has not the range from pak howie and only 4models.

why USF got mortar, when the have nondoc early smoke? they even has super early reinforce and healing from the start....which means you can try your push much more often.

so yeah: give OKW some more tools vs early mg spam. kubel doesnt help this much, because get serios dmg from mg crew, when you try to flank it.

and one more sqaud near by nullify any kubel flank hard

isg is the best howitzer/mortar in this game according to its ACC and damage.
๊USF mortar is suck please try it yourself.

allies mg already have bad suppression rate especially Maxim.just use volk volk volk volk = win.

Honestly as OKW I just ran into MG in difference direction and win meanwhile if you use IS run into MG42 they will got suppressed in first burst and then pinned down.
I suggest you to go play as allies as until your rank > 500 and met with experienced OKW player. then try to spam MG and see what will happen.

25 Sep 2021, 18:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2021, 14:51 PMvgfgff

I suggest you to go play as allies as until your rank > 500 and met with experienced OKW player. then try to spam MG and see what will happen.

Are you rank 500 with axis?
26 Sep 2021, 07:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2021, 18:31 PMKoRneY

Are you rank 500 with axis?

nope but i'm in 300 on allies. and allies MG never work there.
26 Sep 2021, 14:02 PM

I think that OP has no idea about the tech structure of the USF and the title makes very little sense
26 Sep 2021, 15:00 PM
26 Sep 2021, 20:06 PM

They need to give volks an early game method of displacing MG's and units in cover.

Or make the maxim utterly, utterly shite.

Oh.
26 Sep 2021, 22:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2021, 20:06 PMGrim
They need to give volks an early game method of displacing MG's and units in cover.

Or make the maxim utterly, utterly shite.

Oh.

You already have strumpioneer which have no movement penaltly for cut a point ot franking MG.
Pip
26 Sep 2021, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2021, 22:25 PMvgfgff

You already have strumpioneer which have no movement penaltly for cut a point ot franking MG.

No movement penalty?
27 Sep 2021, 01:38 AM

nice

1 x volk and 3 x Sturm is all that is required. When Sturm get Vet 1 (pretty quick usually) just frag them with stun nades and flank, flank and more flank. Also in 4v4, you have what are called teammates. Usually one should be a Wehrmacht and have mortars. gg bro.
27 Sep 2021, 01:54 AM

1 x volk and 3 x Sturm is all that is required. When Sturm get Vet 1 (pretty quick usually) just frag them with stun nades and flank, flank and more flank. Also in 4v4, you have what are called teammates. Usually one should be a Wehrmacht and have mortars. gg bro.

Who even makes 3 sturms???
27 Sep 2021, 02:35 AM

Who even makes 3 sturms???

You mustn't play 4v4 much. You start with one you know, so you are only making 2 and one volk.
27 Sep 2021, 09:44 AM

so..you wanna tell us, its totally ok to need invest about 1200manpower to deal with one single mg?

1 mg and one recon unit is totally enough to hold of 4 squads when you are not braindead and cant flank which is very common on most maps.
27 Sep 2021, 16:00 PM

OKW is still has the highest WR on 4v4 even after, and before last patch.

https://coh2stats.com/stats?range=range&statsSource=top200&type=4v4&race=wermacht&fromTimeStamp=1631059200&toTimeStamp=1632700800

https://coh2stats.com/stats?range=range&statsSource=all&type=4v4&race=wermacht&fromTimeStamp=1631059200&toTimeStamp=1632700800

I'm wondering where all this winning comes from.

I do understand that OKW is underperforming on 1v1 or even 2v2 if you go further, but 4v4?

When you counter mg spam during playing any faction, just go for indirect fire unless you can flank them (which is harder in larger map like 4v4)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★