Login

russian armor

Balance team is brilliant

• This thread is locked
28 Aug 2021, 22:50 PM

Lets make every 3v3 and 4v4 about the b4.
But whats brilliant about that?
Well you see we removed stuka nuke from nearly all ostheer commander so you have the grand choice of playing 2 commanders for the rest of coh2 life. JUST BRILLIANT.

But sir, axis has lefh too its fair!

Yeah about the time the lefh kills b4 you lose your whole army to b4 nuke fear propaganda spells.

Hey kuhlmann, we tried to bring arty spam down in bigger game modes, so be buffed the b4 so you meet it in every game.

Have fun axis players playing Close air support and storm doctrine for the next 5 years until coh2 dies.
28 Aug 2021, 23:07 PM

Axis players should logically have the most fun playing the best factions in the game.
28 Aug 2021, 23:26 PM

But the B-4 isnt wide spread and Axis has a 20% win margin in Random 4v4. How are you complaining?

After the balance team gutted it, you shouldnt really be hammered by it.

The Pwerfer does the same thing but better, sooner.
29 Aug 2021, 01:22 AM

...so you have the grand choice of playing 2 commanders for the rest of coh2 life. JUST BRILLIANT.

Welcome to USF/UKF commander choice style in 3vs3/4vs4 XD
29 Aug 2021, 04:56 AM

Welcome to USF/UKF commander choice style in 3vs3/4vs4 XD

Yeah, the op seem new to the concept, but USF have only 1 doc with calop until urban come out last year and another doc with the priest. Meanwhile UKF is stuck with shity Lm in a single doc and meh sexton in another for more than half of a decade by now.

The funniest thing is he complaint about stuka bomb being in less doc while the only reliable off map that can take out an lefh with reasonable cost of UKF exist only in th fking advance emplacement regiment.
29 Aug 2021, 06:12 AM

So you can stuka bomb and rockey artillery my entire frontline with non-doctrinal artillery and use a leFH 18 Artillery cannon to herrass my entire backline and on top use tier 3 HQ's on every single tile you want to keep in a squashed space they call 4 vs 4 as the Axis.

But we are not allowed to use a B4 to do the same thing for once?

I smell wehraboo bias.
29 Aug 2021, 11:29 AM

Lets make every 3v3 and 4v4 about the b4.
But whats brilliant about that?
Well you see we removed stuka nuke from nearly all ostheer commander so you have the grand choice of playing 2 commanders for the rest of coh2 life. JUST BRILLIANT.

But sir, axis has lefh too its fair!

Yeah about the time the lefh kills b4 you lose your whole army to b4 nuke fear propaganda spells.

Hey kuhlmann, we tried to bring arty spam down in bigger game modes, so be buffed the b4 so you meet it in every game.

Have fun axis players playing Close air support and storm doctrine for the next 5 years until coh2 dies.

wait, i tohught axis was the teamgame clutch???
29 Aug 2021, 11:46 AM

wait, i tohught axis was the teamgame clutch???

That applies to all game modes.
Less micro needed to play properly compared to allies+stronger units all around
29 Aug 2021, 13:21 PM

Yeah, the op seem new to the concept, but USF have only 1 doc with calop until urban come out last year and another doc with the priest. Meanwhile UKF is stuck with shity Lm in a single doc and meh sexton in another for more than half of a decade by now.

For USF the solution would be pretty simple. We already have a nondoc T4 unit that could fill the role. Just give Scott blob control tools, either via Supression or via wider AOE damage to severe damage a blob and force retreats.
For UKF this is a lot harder, since the nondoc addition of LM seems to be out of question. They try to put up an additional solution with the new barrage ability for AO in summer patch, put it is just another red smoke and delayed ability again, so it will do nothing vs blobs. In addition it is a you said LM is overall worse than nondoc rocket artillery of other factions and Sexton sucks in comparison to Priest. With the nerf to "Early Warnings" (which was absolutely the right move but should have come with a buff for example Sexton) it is even less interesting going UKF-Royal Artillery Regiment. In a good arranged team you can go for other coammanders, at random it is pretty much always Mobile Assault with LM if you don't want to be deadlocked in late game.

29 Aug 2021, 13:46 PM

For USF the solution would be pretty simple. We already have a nondoc T4 unit that could fill the role. Just give Scott blob control tools, either via Supression or via wider AOE damage to severe damage a blob and force retreats.

they nefted the scott from old AOE so i do think supression is the way to go, but after all, who am i to have a word.
29 Aug 2021, 14:25 PM

Suppression for scott is an absolutely horrible idea even worse than Leig/Pak suppression.
29 Aug 2021, 15:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2021, 14:25 PMVipper
Suppression for scott is an absolutely horrible idea even worse than Leig/Pak suppression.

Just tell us a better one that reliefs USF from always going for the same two commanders that fill their blank spots especially in those 4vs4 teamgames. I do think it is the Scott which should be in this role but I'm pretty interested in your ideas.
29 Aug 2021, 15:47 PM

they nefted the scott from old AOE so i do think supression is the way to go, but after all, who am i to have a word.

They pretty much nerfed the 1,27 OHK radius from 1,27 to 0. You could buff the consistent damage it deals in the outer areas. This would be less hurting for targeted single squads and more hurting for blobs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★