Login

russian armor

Dont let pio see mines from a car!

18 Aug 2021, 17:03 PM

You think: hey the sov play clown car abusive bs action and lay down mines..

but what he do? he sees mines from a 60kmh fast driving car with his pios inside.

Stop this bs. When there is a counter to fast light verhice play..it should work.

Reminder:
and make pfaust working: than u thing..hey let it pfaust...but this shit disapear into nirvana.

yeah thank for nothing and giving all the abusive bs to allies.
18 Aug 2021, 17:19 PM

ullumulu try not to run straight into maxim suppression arc challenge
18 Aug 2021, 17:39 PM

minesweeper pios somehow beat average wehr player:
18 Aug 2021, 18:16 PM

So let me get this straight. A soviet player decides to use minesweepers in their clown car instead of a flamer (you know, how you do the most damage) and you're complaining? Must be rough to actually play against Flamers...
18 Aug 2021, 18:34 PM

So let me get this straight. A soviet player decides to use minesweepers in their clown car instead of a flamer (you know, how you do the most damage) and you're complaining? Must be rough to actually play against Flamers...

nope. he abused it even more. he had 2 clowncars ..one with a sweeper pio inside. immun vs mines now both
18 Aug 2021, 18:46 PM

nope. he abused it even more. he had 2 clowncars ..one with a sweeper pio inside. immun vs mines now both

Was this Artem_89 by any chance? Can’t think of any other double clown car users at that bracket.

EDIT: I never liked that minesweepers worked in vehicles
18 Aug 2021, 19:54 PM

Was this Artem_89 by any chance? Can’t think of any other double clown car users at that bracket.

EDIT: I never liked that minesweepers worked in vehicles

Yes...but other BS abuser did this to. its so OP and anyoing...cant beliefe this shit is in game after all this years
18 Aug 2021, 20:47 PM

It actually works out good against OST, since they start with snare the increased repair speed lets you keep pressure up and force some retreats and removing those costly tellers work great.
18 Aug 2021, 22:52 PM

Yes...but other BS abuser did this to. its so OP and anyoing...cant beliefe this shit is in game after all this years

Ahhh I might be responsible for this tactic change. I owned him and BM'd him on Hamburger after getting beyond sick of his cheese. He flanked my teammates and I flanked his ass. Later, his first M3 got shot by a rak and then reversed over a mine he somehow avoided with his penals. Am genuinely surprised he can actually adapt after 2+ yrs of this BS :rofl:

I can only say to use the fact he only has one flamer car against him. He's painfully predictable. Suffers hugely vs good Flak HT micro + volksblob. Early rak (and well supported) can stall him out. Then he'll go Guards in an attempt to outshoot your flak HT and maybe T-70. Do not lose any squads vs him.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★