Login

russian armor

Unit & Ability Feedback

29 Jul 2021, 23:10 PM

I'm like 99% sure the balance team wasn't able to animate the parachuting in due to game engine limitations so they had to settle for infiltration. The first iteration of them had them appearing inside a smoke barrage like god damn ninjas in lieu of parachuting but you can imagine why they scraped that lol. I think the 3X DPs are fine - they do more damage than Regular guards and can be fired on the move which is a big perk. I think the most they need is a better/reworked Vet 1 ability and maybe give them Suppressing Fire similar to Paratroopers' ability (or have that be the new Vet 1).

I think swapping the AT strafe and the pinning strafe is the way to go. It's easier to swallow an AT strafe beating your tits in if it needs a Vetted unit in range than a global off map. Plus AB guards hit Hard enough that an AI strafe is a bit redundant.
30 Jul 2021, 08:28 AM

I don't think that it's impossible to arrange a parachuting animation for the Airborne Guards Troops unit because I managed to see the possibility of this situation in the All Units mod.

It might or it might not. Point here is that MOD team did succeed in making the animation work.

I totally respect your point of view. However, the Infiltartion Commandos unit..

As I already have posted the current situation with commando is not the solution I would choose. I am simply explaining the logic behind the change according to the MOD team. I also pointed out that they did not seem very keen in making changes to commandos.

Finally the mobile assault commander is one of the most popular commander and already received buffs and so further buffs is not really a great idea.
4 Aug 2021, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2021, 08:28 AMVipper

It might or it might not. Point here is that MOD team did succeed in making the animation work.

As I already have posted the current situation with commando is not the solution I would choose. I am simply explaining the logic behind the change according to the MOD team. I also pointed out that they did not seem very keen in making changes to commandos.

Finally the mobile assault commander is one of the most popular commander and already received buffs and so further buffs is not really a great idea.

No, the actual point here is that it's not impossible to arrange such an alteration.
4 Aug 2021, 15:44 PM

No, the actual point here is that it's not impossible to arrange such an alteration.

If you can provide such an animation for the MOD team I suggest that you directly contact them provide them with solution.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★