Login

russian armor

Maxim would not move

5 Jun 2021, 14:06 PM

About 10 minutes in the game I suddenly was not able to move my maxim anymore. At first I thought I lost my connection but I could move other units just fine. Tried to capture this bug on footage but sadly was just able to get a few seconds of footage before it got killed

Maxim Stuck
6 Jun 2021, 14:42 PM

Thanks for trying to save a replay at least. I have seen this bug before recently for weapons teams. Hopefully issue is solved in coming patch
8 Jun 2021, 18:41 PM

I have had that happen to me before. It is rare but it is one of those things that can RNG cost you the match.

One thing I would like to see is all MGs having instant retreat like normal infantry but the Retreat Recieved Accuracy Modifier Removed.

I don't remember the exact number off the top of my head but all units in the game get something along the lines of -25% Recieved Accuracy when retreating. Making the retreat instant but removing the Rec Accuracy buff (or even increasing it) for MGs would be worth trying and would help with situations like this.

Also 4 man squads such as Partisans/Grenadiers could benefit from gaining extra -rec accuracy on retreat to compensate for the smaller squad sizes vs larger squads.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 34
Mexico 22
unknown 12
Germany 654
New Zealand 15
United States 3
Peru 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias