Login

russian armor

Team matches

26 May 2021, 15:13 PM

Honestly if Relic doesn't want to make CoH3, then I hope they don't. Video games are always much better when the dev team has a passion for it.
31 May 2021, 09:27 AM

Honestly if Relic doesn't want to make CoH3, then I hope they don't. Video games are always much better when the dev team has a passion for it.

We saw the passion that they put into Dawn of War 3 and it ended up being the worst game they ever made. Losing Brian Wood was the biggest loss/disaster that ever happened to Relic. He was the Lead Designer in all of the past Relic Titles and Dawn of War 3 (and partial coh 2) was the first game without him and it flopped hard.

Even if Relic made COH 3 the passion/quality will be gone and people will most likely claim COH2 is a better game. Age of Empires 4 will really prove if Relic has what it takes. If AOE 4 fails then Relic is pretty much a goner.
5 Jun 2021, 16:26 PM

Coh3 Vietnam/Cold war. Confirmed by Abraham Lincoln on the internet.
7 Jun 2021, 10:47 AM

Coh3 Vietnam/Cold war. Confirmed by Abraham Lincoln on the internet.

When I imagine Vietnam, I always imagine jungle and such. I can't really imagine that in CoH play style. I think it could be done. But than it wouldn't look as a jungle but more like fields or something. And than It wouldn't be authentic... less sex appeal.

Personally I don't like maps which doesn't look real. For me such map is Nexus 1v1 - it's a good map but for me it looks way to scripted to be "balanced" from both sides and it feels like it's just mirrored.

But I think that's probably just me.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS