Login

russian armor

Balance suggestion

• This thread is locked
9 Apr 2021, 10:17 AM

I think it's important that it is the public what kind of player you are, i.e. team games or 1v1, whether you play a lot or not. Otherwise one would not recognize the writer's motives. To me, I haven't actively played 1v1 for a good 1 year. But follow the tournaments and often watch 1v1 games in spectator mode, I know the current metas. In my day I was top 100 with all factions. I still play team games with friends from time to time (4v4) so ​​we're around the top 50. In addition, one should express my thanks to the people from the community who update, patch and balance the game. Since they are not paid for it and they sacrifice free time for it, one should not forget that. Hope my English is not too bad :)

Mechanized Company
With the loss of the dozer blade upgrade, the doctrine loses its usefulness as compensation I would put the mortar halftrack together with the truck in a passive ability (nobody needs the half-track vehicle to come out or stay inside anyway). Fill the empty command slot with the Phosphor Barrage from the Rifle company. Since you mostly build Shermans and then try to rush because you don't have an offmap in the doc (truck has one but usually doesn't survive that long), paks are a thread, the offmap fit in the playstyle.

Armor Company
Together with the buff of the bulldozer, the docs should at least be played more often in team games. So that the value is increased and maybe the doc is playable in 1v1, I would suggest a change to the M10. The M10 should be a rush tank, that means it has hardly any penetration at long range but high damage output. The M10 already has a good standard speed and the ability to do so. The damage should be around 240 (KT damage). However, since the penetration should be so small, it has to come to the side or very close in order to cause damage. So that the tank is not spammed in team games you have to increase the cost to 100 fuel and the popcap to 12 (Guideline). In addition, the tank should have 400 hit points (T70, go down with 3 shoots).This also applies to the British M10.

240mm Barrage
It looks very nice compared to the railroad artillery.

Cavalry Riflemen
Yeah why not.

Combined Arms
Compared to the other ability (Radio Silence, Valiant Assault, For the Motherland), the buffs are good and the ability is not too expensive.

Fired Up
Right direction (Sprint 1cp), reduce the cost to 10 mun and the duration to 5s, to bring the ability in line with sprint.

Heavy Cavalry Company Smoke Barrage
Yeah why not.

IR Pathfinder Barrage
Nice too see that change.

M26 Pershing
In most games you have a lot of ammunition available with the doctrine that you don't use. As one does not like to build a second echolon the Pershing should have self-repair (Okw stats). Otherwise the changes look good.

M4A3 Sherman 105mm Dozer

The changes are going in the right direction. But why not the same stats ​​as the Brumbär? Bulldozer is bound to a Commander.You have to tech and build just like the Brumbär.

M4A3 Sherman Calliope

The change is good because you should be punished if you don't take care of the Calliope. However, the Calliope should be compared to the cost of the other rocket arty.

M4A3 Sherman E8

The changes are going in the right direction. The Easy 8 should be something like the Comet. To the changes I would add a little higher armor because it is too lightly armored compared to the Comet and Phanter (+10). Rest look nice.

M8 Greyhound Canister Shot
Yeah why not.

Mortar Half-Track WP Shells

Looks good as the cost of all flame barriers has been reduced.

P-47 Strafing Run

Yeah why not.

Pathfinders (All Variants)

Bonus against sniper is a good change a good positioning should be rewarded. In team games you often see bloobs with 3 Pathfinders. Since they have a high visibility you can see Mgs and then you can put Arty on it. Mgs are no longer used as counters. You can hardly attack this bloob with your own inf, since the Pathfinder have a high damage output both in longer range and closer range. The snipe passive ability where every model can be snipped under 50% increases their fighting strength. You also have 2 weapon slots (bars).
The damage should be reduced to close range (weaker in the early game) and a maximum of 2 squads should be available. The strategy should only allow Pathfinder to do this, but it reduces the bloob strength.

Rangers
There is no reason why you shouldn't upgrade the Rangers because Thompsen are very strong or the 3 elite bazookas. But the changes are fine as they can allow for a different style of play.

Rear Echelon Rifle Grenades
Good to see that these skills are no longer a auto ability. A UI icon for the Echolon Squad would be good that you can see which squad is upgraded. In addition, you should increase the strength a little bit, but also the cooldown.

Reserve Armor

The upgrade made the Sherman extremely strong in terms of survivability. What could be very annoying, especially in 1v1. The 76 Sherman is good as it is.

Rifle Company Advanced Infantry Gear

The change with the receive accurancy is good. However, as with the Sturmpio, the flamethrower and the Mieneswipper should be possible together.

Rifle Company White Phosphorous Barrage

Yeah why not.
9 Apr 2021, 10:18 AM

9 Apr 2021, 10:19 AM

yeah i know i want to post there:)
9 Apr 2021, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

/locked since it is moved to the USF feedback thread
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 31
Germany 1