Login

russian armor

Commander Update 2021 - Buglist

5 Apr 2021, 17:40 PM

-Character card sometime have "BAD UI" picture.
-Partison Veteran Description is blank.
-Osttruppen Sandbag and UKF's mortar pit key are overlap in classic hotkey.
-Rear echelon with rifle grenade upgrade have weapon missing and rifle grenade didn't work as intend.
5 Apr 2021, 22:06 PM
Patrion 26

The Panzer IVj from 'Festung Armor Doctrine' can't use the smoke ability.
7 Apr 2021, 00:38 AM

I can't call in the Assault Guards for either of the commanders. It says I don't have enough resources.
I think there's some kind of popcap bug, the game acts as if I don't have enough pop to call them in, when I have more than enough.

Btw for the mod team I believe the problem is that the minimum_pop_used in the reinforcements_action of the call in ability does not match the population of the squad being called in
15 Apr 2021, 09:21 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I found this screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2452710240

Looks like the new ZiS truck can be abandoned, is that intended?
If so, then the portraits and symbol should be updated for the other factions.

15 Apr 2021, 16:08 PM
Patrion 26

I don't know if it's a bug, design choice, or the way they are coded, but when you place an MG or raketenwefer in the Soviet bunker, they don't fire out of it, like they would with an OST bunker.

Given how few Soviet commanders can build bunkers, being able to use MGS and raketenwefers in them would be an extra incentive to build and use them.
18 Apr 2021, 04:52 AM

When T34 use ram ability and got abandon,If you repair & recrew it the boost icon permanently show up.
20 Apr 2021, 15:03 PM

19 april build
Can't reinforce panzerfusilier.
23 Apr 2021, 11:03 AM

I just updated with 21.4.1 Radeon driver and I while I was loading COH2 I got a warning message that I am using an older driver that might cause a crush.
23 May 2021, 12:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Ardennes assault bug: I can't deploy pathfinders from airborne company because it requires the "LT to be deployed" Even deploying the LT doesn't allow for them to be used. Probably has to do with the new USF split tech.
25 May 2021, 21:16 PM

Things spotted during beta (not sure if happening currently during live patch)

HMG42 retreat bug. Drops from 2 men down to 1 man the last model stuck in t-pose and unable to move for a few minutes on 3v3 Crossing the Rhine Allies vs Axis

VSL Grenadier movement bug on 2v2 Dreux Scout near mid center victory point gren squad moves by a fence and for one minute is unable to move or be issued orders Allies vs Axis

Alliance of Defiance 2v2 le.IG 18 recrew bug. Crew is unable to move or turn the artillery piece after recrewing. Possiblity of being stuck on an object. Several minutes later the crew is able to move themselves

Last 2 reports replays uploaded to cohdb for bug fixing purposes

Not sure if this is in beta only or not but minor bug spotted for the Artillery Field Officer's Heavy Mortar Barrage. Says 'no key' under the tooltip
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 17
unknown 15
unknown 8
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %