Login

russian armor

Recommending these changes

• This thread is locked
24 Mar 2021, 15:22 PM

-Flame hetzer should be a t1/t2 unit with players giving the option to call it early-mid game. Investing in t3 and and making a flame hetzerino for 90 fuel is kinda expensive no?
- 221 riegel mine ON vet5 does not make sense other than 1v1 maybe.
- KT should be given a little bit speed buff and price adjustment. Also CPs should be adjusted so that you can not call a 15 min KT by abusing supply drops in team games.
- Tiger 1 is usually outplayed by su 85s in late game. It should have smoke as a built-in ability/ or tiger commanders should be adjusted to have smoke like spearhead doctrine.
- Bunker from okw fortifications doctrine should allow reinforce upgrade to put it with pak43/lefh to maintain veterancy.
- okw spec ops flare should be adjusted to 80 muns and increased cooldown.
24 Mar 2021, 15:25 PM

6minute Hetzer omegalul
24 Mar 2021, 15:39 PM

-Flame hetzer should be a t1/t2 unit with players giving the option to call it early-mid game. Investing in t3 and and making a flame hetzerino for 90 fuel is kinda expensive no?
- 221 riegel mine ON vet5 does not make sense other than 1v1 maybe.
- KT should be given a little bit speed buff and price adjustment. Also CPs should be adjusted so that you can not call a 15 min KT by abusing supply drops in team games.
- Tiger 1 is usually outplayed by su 85s in late game. It should have smoke as a built-in ability/ or tiger commanders should be adjusted to have smoke like spearhead doctrine.
- Bunker from okw fortifications doctrine should allow reinforce upgrade to put it with pak43/lefh to maintain veterancy.
- okw spec ops flare should be adjusted to 80 muns and increased cooldown.

-no... just no
-i agree, vet5 is pretty late for the riegel. vet3 would be reasonable imo
-KT doesnt need performance adjustments. CP requiremnets are fin with me if its really needed
-you know that the su85 is supposed to counter tanks? The tiger 1 used to have panzer commander and it was pretty broken and the doc already has a smoke drop, no need for build in smoke
- i dont have an opinion on the okw bunkers
-wait for next patch, flares will be nerfed
24 Mar 2021, 16:17 PM

Wehraboos:
8th minute T-70 is too oppressing!

Also wehraboos:
Lets have 6 minute MEDIUM TANK! IZ BALANC
24 Mar 2021, 16:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

There is already an OKW commander thread, please post in this one.

/lock
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS