Login

russian armor

UKF needs rebalance in 4x4

2 Mar 2021, 16:39 PM

honestly it would still be a very good commander without flare as ukf has stock recon flight

it could be possible to change it for the mobile mortar as it's theme with the comander
3 Mar 2021, 08:28 AM

Yes, if you go against 2 brits with Royal the flares seen endless.

And then your infantry either eat Calliop fires by staying at rear, or suicide facing Bofors at front. Your tank either being useless at rear, or suicide facing 9 zook Rangers at front.
When US & UK pick Urban assault & Arty regiment. The game end right there.
4 Mar 2021, 17:15 PM

Flares are well flares, the game wouldnt be the same without flares, literally every faction has flares, but honestly to me at least they dont do much, i mean royal arty flares are just on frontlines, i dont know why you would be making forward hq on the frontline anyway, just play like normal and have them at base
4 Mar 2021, 19:14 PM

1) as i said, i don't know if it is a matter of making the UKF IFs weaker, but the normal ostheer granadiers fell very weak compared to them in most games.

Grenadiers feel weak to every squad in a straight 1v1 except maybe cons. If you are doing a Gren heavy build (which I definitely do not recommend in a 4v4) then you'll have to do the soviet cons strategy of doubling up against a single IS.

I'd recommend playing around a 2 mg42 build, especially if the person on your side is an OKW player since the OKW player can make up for your lack of frontline infantry. Also if your sniper micro is good the ost sniper can help a lot against UKF.

IMO the biggest issue with UKF overall is that in team games they are obscenely unfun to play against. Even when they were weak it was an unfun slog dealing with them.
8 Mar 2021, 07:11 AM

Stuka fire bomb is a hard counter to any emplacements, including the forward HQ, and any major+ambu combo. Its a pretty powerful counter that not a low of OKW players are using right now.
8 Mar 2021, 14:30 PM

Personally, i wish emplacements never existed and UFK just had a motor. One of the units that carry UKF in team games is Infantry sections and yes they are clearly OP but i feel they need to be (similar to jackson). UFK have no other inf to go for unlike both axis factions that have non doc elite inf.

Imagine IS was nerfed, how the the hell would they be able to engage Obers or Pgrens in inf engagements, they would get walked all over (we arnt even talking about doc elites like falls). Only nerfs i would give for IS would maybe be abilities, i think the reason they have so much nonsense is the balance team trying to make up for a lack of snare

Definitely the stupid royal arty flares needs to be dashed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★