Login

russian armor

Airfield/Shipyard

31 Jan 2021, 16:42 PM

• Ever thought on how to implement this in game? for coh2/3

because you know if there will ever be Japan the game neeed to have it cause their infantry equipment and tanks are frankly a joke compared to the allies. ( well except german lend lease)
31 Jan 2021, 16:47 PM

As CoH 3 is hopefully the Pacific, your air field and shipyard are off shore in fleets.
31 Jan 2021, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2021, 16:42 PMLMAO
Ever thought on how to implement this in game? for coh2/3

IMO it wouldnt fit the franchise. Core mechanics like cover, fog of war doesnt work in this enviroment.
31 Jan 2021, 19:24 PM

Well, I don't think a shipyard or an airport is appropriate for the scale of the Company of Heroes. But I always wanted some kind of building that would allow me to re-parachute my troops. As a Space Marine in DoW1. But can expand the game modes. For example, capturing a single victory point. And this point is an airfield from which planes will constantly take off or resources will fall. Make several different modes where there will be no abstract Victory Points. Something reminiscent of the Titan mode in Battlefield 2142.
2 Feb 2021, 21:18 PM

Airfield/shipyard could always be offmap. You could build aircraft/ships offmap, which could let you consistently call in artillery support from ships or strafing runs from aircraft with minimal costs, like a static howitzer in game already. Fighters could also be used as deterrent for attack aircraft, but are in turn more vulnerable to ground based AA.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★