-e- I cant edit title to change programmer to programme

-admin edit- done

Posts: 9

Posts: 332 | Subs: 1
Posts: 4559 | Subs: 2

Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
, accelerated my interest and competence in this game tenfold. It's a great way to meet people and strengthen the community.
Posts: 9
Posts: 630 | Subs: 2
Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2
Posts: 246
APF 
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Yes, I am very interested in mentoring in CoH2, but first I need to get a tiny bit better with the game and have a break from all the RL obligations.
APF
Posts: 838
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 2075 | Subs: 2
Posts: 838

Posts: 9

|
|
|
93 | ||
|
|
|
18 | ||
|
|
|
9 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
84 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
cblanco ★
보드카 중대
VonManteuffel
Heartless Jäger