Login

russian armor

Future Balance Items by Relic

PAGES (22)down
28 Nov 2013, 15:55 PM

Today I microed my p4 artfully so the gun barrel was always facing the wrong direction, and always facing its rear armor to guards.

Hard evidence PTRS needs to be nerfed. I mean the guards didn't even lose a guy. :p

/tongue in cheek
28 Nov 2013, 17:10 PM

after reading this bullshit i guess this community has the game it deserve. only clueless people are talking non sense instead of focusing on what really matter. who cares who wins between 2 support units when game is in an almost unplayable state since its release!

+this nullist guy just wastes every topic he got involved...well kind of all topic created.

focus is:
- free Tiger Ace = OF Free KT when it came out (for free and not counterable without gimmmicks: ram)
- fast t70 rush = fast PE AC creating an horrible mechanic where alike US in vCOH, german has to blob till he reach a critical mass blob with sufficient AT reliability to avoid losing all of his squads one by one on retreat

....relic is not learning from its past mistakes, which is sad

and the argument about free Tiger Ace beeing "fun"...rofl
28 Nov 2013, 17:20 PM

Permanently Banned
28 Nov 2013, 17:47 PM

not really. its just consterning to see the level of the debates on the website dedicated to this game and the way Relic keeps doing the same mistakes over and over since vCOH beta

nullist, ur an idiot, having 2000+ posts about something u dont understand is quite pathetic fyi. but i guess its not worst than wasting ur time in "testing" useless stuff
28 Nov 2013, 18:14 PM
Honorary Member Badge

you realize that other people are allowed to think differently than you right???

ugh forgot to put quotes. :( (people are posting faster than i can type.)
28 Nov 2013, 19:05 PM

Permanently Banned
Even if only 5% of my posts where accurate/useful/good, that would still be more of them than you.

Your style is clearly more accurate, constructive, useful and good than mine though!

(Yeah, he mad)
28 Nov 2013, 19:40 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2013, 18:14 PMWiFiDi
you realize that other people are allowed to think differently than you right???

If you are defending Nully here, I just have to say this:

You do realize, I hope, that it is simply not possible to have an opinion on CoH2.org, without Nully being there within 5 minutes, hogging the entire thread like a retarded, troll-mirror version of Smaug on his very, very Lonely Moun... thread.

There is no thread able to bear a discussion based on gameplay experience here, every statement or question will be drowned in amateur numbercrushing, forcing anyone making a post to explain the impressive complexity of the game to him. This prevents insights.

It would be okay, if he wasn't spamming posts like a malfunctional canning-robot. Right now, he is ruining the boards. Lots and lots of people, who usually keep the tone civil, end up becoming rather insensitive in their replies to him.
- But I am not sure it matters anymore.
28 Nov 2013, 19:41 PM

Permanently Banned
This guys seems to be mad too.

Mods, please get rid of this shit.

(And btw, this guy has 0 Ost games, and only 81 games total. Hardly the guy to start criticising the validity of the input of other players)
28 Nov 2013, 19:50 PM

WTF kid he's just as good as you are statistically.
28 Nov 2013, 20:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2013, 18:14 PMWiFiDi

as a mod, u do realise this guy (nullist) is lowering the value of any topic he's entering because he basically has no clue about the game but has a lot of time to waste on the forum?

i still havent totally lost hope about the game so i still come time to time to check on this forum (and the beta one) whats new but when i see how post derails cause of him and his alikes, it makes me wanna stay away from what the coh community has become (eventho the website is nice). u have to go trough pages and pages to find one intersting reply, its quite annoying. back in 2006-2007 on gr.org, idiots of that kind were just kicked out and it was for the greatest good.

and saying things like "u mad" is one of the stupidest way to talk internet gaming has created

/end

also one of the most important thing lacking in the future patch orientation is the lack of solution to get rid of gren vs consc only early-game fight, which reminds me the ugly days of def medbunker abuse. t0-t1-t2 combined arms seems to be a major fail in this game, with penal still havent found out their role and m3 still relying on an ugly game mechanic. I wish they would turn it into a jeep-like unit with the pushout mgs mechanics which required skills

good point is some active beta players are pointing out the too decisive role of nades in early fight instead of cover which is also crucial to take out luck and give back the important of tactical positioning
28 Nov 2013, 20:37 PM

A suggestion I would like to be implemented is for HMGs having a suppressive bonus depending the angle from which the enemy is coming. That way frontal attacks would be more easily suppresed than attacks coming from a side.

I'm tired of seeing grenadiers decrewing maxims just walking towards them and throwing riflenades, or conscripts running in front of a MG42 and throwing a molotov.

That is stupid and punishes the player who places WELL their hmgs because they can be killed with frontal attacks.

You do realize, I hope, that it is simply not possible to have an opinion on CoH2.org, without Nully being there within 5 minutes, hogging the entire thread like a retarded, troll-mirror version of Smaug on his very, very Lonely Moun... thread.

There is no thread able to bear a discussion based on gameplay experience here, every statement or question will be drowned in amateur numbercrushing, forcing anyone making a post to explain the impressive complexity of the game to him. This prevents insights.

It would be okay, if he wasn't spamming posts like a malfunctional canning-robot. Right now, he is ruining the boards. Lots and lots of people, who usually keep the tone civil, end up becoming rather insensitive in their replies to him.

+1000 dude

I wonder how many times a day Nullist reads the forum.
28 Nov 2013, 20:43 PM
Donator 11

If you are defending Nully here, I just have to say this:

- But I am not sure it matters anymore.

that
28 Nov 2013, 20:50 PM

Permanently Banned
Yes, clearly this group of haters are some of the most constructive, respectful, informed and good posters we have here, who's hard work is completely destroyed by what I post.

En elite crew who are here to save the board from the evil Nullist. A crack team, with guys like Moonchild, who has the balls in Shoutbox to publically ridicule the way Marcus says "Five, four, tree, two, one" in his charming italian accent. LeMazarin, whos contributions have been so vitriolic they poison any discussion he partakes in, which have thankfully been VERY few and months in between. And Eupolemos. The guy with zero Ost matches himself, but who likes to claim others are uninformed and full of bullshit.

Even here, in a thread that as if it was not sufficiently derailed, only 1 page after I post a test replay that I and Akula made, using our own time to do it, its never too late for these guys to gang up and jump on the hate train by making personal insults, out of nowhere and completely unsolicited, in the finest GR-style spirit.

Stand up gentlemen, and give applause to these heroes.

To you haters, even though you have no restraint, and try to present yourself as some sort of majority. You aren't. Your just a few angry guys, most of whom I've proven wrong in a balance discussion at one time or another, who are now trying to get a punch in side-ways. I receive more than enough feedback both on the boards in terms of agreement from other posters, as well as in PMs both here and on Steam, to know that what I write is sound enough. I dont need to please guys like you, nor do I have any intent to do so, particularly with how utterly disrespectful you yourselves are. Try a civil, respectful and constructive approach, and you will find me more than happy to reciprocate. Until you are ready to act like normal people, stop talking about me, or to me.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Nobody is forcing you to.
I get the feedback I need from people I respect and who are reasonable and rational.

Aside from that, can Mods please clean up this thread?
28 Nov 2013, 22:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2013, 20:50 PMNullist
Yes, clearly this group of haters are some of the most constructive, respectful, informed and good posters we have here, who's hard work is completely destroyed by what I post.

En elite crew who are here to save the board from the evil Nullist. A crack team, with guys like Moonchild, who has the balls in Shoutbox to publically ridicule the way Marcus says "Five, four, tree, two, one" in his charming italian accent. LeMazarin, whos contributions have been so vitriolic they poison any discussion he partakes in, which have thankfully been VERY few and months in between. And Eupolemos. The guy with zero Ost matches himself, but who likes to claim others are uninformed and full of bullshit.

Even here, in a thread that as if it was not sufficiently derailed, only 1 page after I post a test replay that I and Akula made, using our own time to do it, its never too late for these guys to gang up and jump on the hate train by making personal insults, out of nowhere and completely unsolicited, in the finest GR-style spirit.

Stand up gentlemen, and give applause to these heroes.

To you haters, even though you have no restraint, and try to present yourself as some sort of majority. You aren't. Your just a few angry guys, most of whom I've proven wrong in a balance discussion at one time or another, who are now trying to get a punch in side-ways. I receive more than enough feedback both on the boards in terms of agreement from other posters, as well as in PMs both here and on Steam, to know that what I write is sound enough. I dont need to please guys like you, nor do I have any intent to do so, particularly with how utterly disrespectful you yourselves are. Try a civil, respectful and constructive approach, and you will find me more than happy to reciprocate. Until you are ready to act like normal people, stop talking about me, or to me.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Nobody is forcing you to.
I get the feedback I need from people I respect and who are reasonable and rational.

Aside from that, can Mods please clean up this thread?

*scoff*. Says the guy who makes ad hominem attacks on everyone's stats as soon as he is able to yet cries when people bring up that his own suck, and I'm not even getting into the 10 years old ''u man bro'' drivel. I'm surprised you're able to even type with that Elefant-sized chip you have on your shoulder.

Going into a more productive direction, from what I hear the beta has several surprises cooked up for us balance-wise. This is good and we'll what gives in due time, but I still think any balancing effor will end up being redundant so long as the current DLC model exists. No matter how diligent the balance team is, if the commander designer(s) keep throwing shit like Soviet Industry and the Tiger Ace at us, I'm going to stop playing this game altogether. And from what we've seen of Relic livestream images, the tide of ridiculous DLC commanders is not about to stop. Sure, that doesn't mean it will be like that at release, but I still fear.

On the other hand, I feel that the 500 mp start was a good decision after all. It makes the game too fast-paced for my taste, but that is overshadowed by the gain in possible builds, especially for Soviets. So I trust in the balance team; I just don,t trust the commander designer (s) anymore.
29 Nov 2013, 01:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2013, 19:41 PMNullist
This guys seems to be mad too.

Mods, please get rid of this shit.

(And btw, this guy has 0 Ost games, and only 81 games total. Hardly the guy to start criticising the validity of the input of other players)

Well even people with few games played and/or only one faction can still have all the tactics and strategies down and have quite a good understanding of the metagame and game mechanics. Therefore they are able to provide valid insight. Honestly, pounding on someone because of few games played is just stupid. On the other hand bad players with a shitload of games are way worse when it comes to theory than good players with few games played who don't mindlessly play one game after another but rather analyse and reflect. Watching streams/casts rather than playing a lot are just one example of actual game knowledge compared to games played.
29 Nov 2013, 02:17 AM

Opinions proved wrong 1 at a time
29 Nov 2013, 03:05 AM

*scoff*. Says the guy who makes ad hominem attacks on everyone's stats as soon as he is able to yet cries when people bring up that his own suck, and I'm not even getting into the 10 years old ''u man bro'' drivel. I'm surprised you're able to even type with that Elefant-sized chip you have on your shoulder.

Going into a more productive direction, from what I hear the beta has several surprises cooked up for us balance-wise. This is good and we'll what gives in due time, but I still think any balancing effor will end up being redundant so long as the current DLC model exists. No matter how diligent the balance team is, if the commander designer(s) keep throwing shit like Soviet Industry and the Tiger Ace at us, I'm going to stop playing this game altogether. And from what we've seen of Relic livestream images, the tide of ridiculous DLC commanders is not about to stop. Sure, that doesn't mean it will be like that at release, but I still fear.

On the other hand, I feel that the 500 mp start was a good decision after all. It makes the game too fast-paced for my taste, but that is overshadowed by the gain in possible builds, especially for Soviets. So I trust in the balance team; I just don,t trust the commander designer (s) anymore.

well, eventho i dont belong the the more optimistics, i honestly do think that Relic CANT release any less balanced DLC than than it did with free Tiger Ace and soviet industry. Many commanders features they are brining on are just good old one recycled from vCOH which is a good thing, and i still hope they will realise one day that they deserve to be non doctrinal (FHQ, TT, etc...) so it will actually add deep to the game.

Adding MP to start is theorically a good idea as it can favour combined arms (i.e building T1 and consc) but it seems that atm it just worsen the gren/consc spamm which is sad

rofl at nullist changing his style from "u mad" to a more litterary style to prove his point, which actually consist only on Ad hominem attacks or playcards based... and from his last 3-4 posts, there is no game-related content, just a guy trying to justify to himself he worth something.

@Pred: yes you can have a good understanding of a game by watching casts but that's only the case if you are a good RTS player to begin with, hence beeing able to see the big "picture". and its obvious its not nullist case
29 Nov 2013, 08:09 AM
Donator 22

and saying things.... is one of the stupidest way to talk internet gaming has created

that's what I thought about your last posts

Yeah the 500 MP start, gives you more options in early game and makes penals(for example) more attractive IMO
But we have to wait for the new patch notes and the new commanders/DLC
29 Nov 2013, 09:30 AM

If anyone is interested in discussing game related stuff and not their personal quarels , i have been suggesting a possible solution against conspam/grenspam , a flat out increase in mp and pop cost of cons , grens and assgrens . Sth like , 280 mp ( for cons and grens ) 340 for assgrens , and 8 pop cap . Reducing comabat engies cost to 220 . And increasing maxims cost to 280 as well and upping the price of t70s to 185 65 fuel .
29 Nov 2013, 09:36 AM

Permanently Banned
I tend to agree recently with increasing Con/Gren cost.

It works for incentivising Support Teams, but the problem is that misaligns them as compared to various elite and callin infantry options. This is less of a problem on Ost, since that amounts to basically only PGrens, but on Sov side with the prevalent Guard/Shock as well as Penal options, Grens become too expensive in comparison to those in terms of cost efficiency, and internally on Sov, Cons become less desirable as opposed to then relatively cheaper callins.

Idgaf about DLC Commanders. They need to be adjusted according to baseline balance, not baseline balance according to what some DLC Commander brings.
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS